Seven

As the days past, the blonde Hale girl and the Swan boy were slowly growing closer to one another

As the days past, the blonde Hale girl and the Swan boy were slowly growing closer to one another. After only a week of being in Forks, the couple had yet to be apart for long. If they were, they would constantly be texting one another. Many would think of their relationship as an obsession with one another, and they would be right. But why wouldn't the pair be obsessed with one another? They had both found their dreams in each other.

At first, the couple decided not bring their relationship public, not wanting people to judge them for jumping into a relationship as quickly as they had. This only lasted a few days. The pair couldn't keep their hands to themselves, seeking comfort within each in a place where they hated to be.

Bella Swan immediately questioned her brother about his strange relationship with the blonde, after seeing him sit with her and her family at lunch. After Edward had seemed to blow her off, she couldn't help but be interested in how her brother was able to be around the Cullen family. She had never seen her brother in a relationship before, he had a tendency to stay away from relationships, really just people in general, after coming back from his summer trip. So when he started to be around Rosalie almost everyday, at least in her eyes, then she started to question things.

The questions started simply with what Killian and Rosalie were. The Swan boy didn't want to lie to his sister so he told her they were together. With his answer, he had broken the dam full of questions his sister was waiting to ask.

"Why so quickly? Did you know her before we moved? Is that why you're gone everyday after school? Does Dad know? Does mom? Did she say why Edward was weird to me? Do you know where he went? Do you know when he is coming back?" The question came tumbling out from his sister mouth.

Killian knew this would happen, and it was the reason why he didn't want his relationship public to begin with. He wasn't worried about his dad as much, knowing the man is too awkward to talk about this subject with him unless Killian mentioned it first, but he knew Bella would push. She had always been a pushy person and couldn't let things go until she had her way.

With a sigh, he decided to answer a few of the questions that his sister had just to keep her from pushing and maybe even going to the Hale girl. He knew if that happened, his sister might not survive.

"Bella, I met Rosalie when I came to visit Dad about a year in a half ago. We've kept in contact and started to develop feeling for each other, but nothing came out of it because of the distance," it wasn't fully a lie because he did come back to visit his Dad without her. "We are together now though and no, mom and dad don't know because we haven't gotten that far yet in our relationship. I don't ask about Edward because I do not like him, nor do I care about him."

Killian walked away from his sister in that moment, not wanting to continue with the insistent questions she kept asking. He might love his sister but he wasn't one to have anyone, including family, try to insert themselves in his life. He knew if he gave his sister the ability to take one step into the door of his life, she would somehow barge in and make things about her. That is just who she is.