Three

"Who are they?"Bella asks, looking over at the Cullen's and trying to be sly about it

Jessica's eyes wonder in the direction Bella is looking. 

"The Cullens," Angela says with a slight smile.

"They're, um..." the pale brunette trails off not really believing her eyes.

How could a group of people be so beautiful and perfect?

"Dr. and Mrs. Cullens foster kids," Jessica explains. They moved here from Alaska a few years ago."

"They kind of keep to themselves," the dark hair girl responds.

"Really?" the Swan boy asks, not believing a word that would come out of Jessica's jealousy filled mouth. "They've been quite open and nice to me."

"They're all together.Like together together," Jessica, ignoring Killian, paused as the biggest Cullen entered the cafeteria. "The blond girl, that's Elizabeth, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett. They're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."

"Jess, they're not actually related," Angela rolled her eyes at her friends clear jealousy.

Emmett see's the Swan boy sitting next to a pale brunette, who he believes is the boys sister, and nods his head in his direction. A smirk finds it's way onto the giant mans face, knowing that he and Killian will be close once Rosalie finally excepts him as hers.

"Yeah, but they live together. It's weird," Jessica says in outrage. "And... Okay, the little dark-haired girl is Alice. She's really weird. And she's with Jasper, the blonde one who looks like he's in pain."

Alice, hearing the group talk about her so negatively, makes her start to feel sad. Jasper, sensing his mates change in emotion, grabs her hand and spins the pixie instantly bring the girls mood back up."

"Dr.Cullen is like this foster dad-slash-match maker," Jessica says, her voice still filled with a little green monster

"Maybe he'll adopt me," Angela jokes, sensing the irritation with in Killian And the nervousness in his sister.

Bella continues to stare at the door when a certain Cullen walked in. He took her breath away, her heart started beating irregularly just by looking at him, "Who's he?"

"That's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous, obviously, but apparently nobody here is goodenough for him." Edward hears the Stanley girl talking about him and smirks at the thought running through Killian's head. "Like I care, you know. So, yeah, seriously, don't waste your time."

"I wasn't planning on it," the pale girl says before looking over her shoulder, her eyes connecting with said Cullen. She could't help but get lost in the boys eyes. Edward's eyes slightly narrowed, his curious stare turning into a threatening glare.

Getting annoyed with the girls bitchy voice, Killian sighs, "You know what Jessica, I don't think it would be a good idea for you to be friends with Bella."

"Killian!" Bella says, not believing how blunt her brother can be.

"What? I just don't think you should be friends with someone who judges a person just on something she hear," Killian says with a shrug before noticing a certain blonde walking towards her family.

Quickly getting up, Killian walks over, intercepting Rosalie before she got to her family's table.

"Angel," The swan boy grabs the Hale girl's wrist and pulling her towards his direction.

Rosalie gasps in shock, not because he actually pulled her to him, but because of the sparks that shot up her arm and straight to her cold, unbeating, heart.

The girl quickly yanks her hand back and holds it to her chest, not wanting to continue to feel the sparks. She knows that if she let him hold her hand, she would give in to him so easily. She can't do that to him, she can't take away a normal life for the boy.

"What do you want Killian?" The blonde asks in a menacing voice, her eyes set in a fake glare.

"Can't I just talk to you?" The Swan boy fake pouts, his pushed out lips draw the blondes immediate attention.

"Now why would I ever want to talk to you?" She folds her arms over her chest trying to put some type of barrier between the two.

"That hurts Angel," Killian fakes pain and hold his hand over his heart.

"Whatever," she rolls her eyes. "Why don't you go back to your little groupie."

"Groupie?" The Swan's voice fills with confusion.

"The Stanley girl."

The boy pauses before bursting into a belly shaking laugh, "Why would I ever want to go back to that whiny bitch?"

Rosalie's body sages with relief once she hears that her mate has no interest in jealousy filled girl.

"I can't stand that judge mental girl. You should have heard the the rude things she was saying about Alice," Killian's eyes flash with anger at the mere mention of someone rude to the little pixie.

"Alice?" Rosalie's hurt starts to slowly break.

Of course he would want Alice, she's sweet, smart, gorgeous, and not fucked up, the blonde thinks with a frown.

"Yeah, I don't like the thought of someone making fun of her, she reminds me of a girlier and less clumsy, Bella."

"Oh."

The Cullen family were secretly listening to the conversation between their sister and her mate. Jasper smiles as he feels the boys protectiveness for his mate knowing that means more protection for Alice. The rest of the family smile, finally realizing how protective the Swan boy is over the people he loves. They knew Carlisle and Esme would be happy with him as a son.

Bella turns around to see her brother talking to one of the most beautiful girls she has ever seen in her life.

"Jessica, who is that my brother is talking to?" The pale brunette asks.

"That's Rosalie Hale, Elizabeth's twin sister. She's absolutely gorgeous but her bitchy and cold attitude turns everyone away," The girl responds, curious to why the boy would be talking to her.

Bella's look turns to confusion because she's never seen her brother smile the way he's smiling at the Hale girl. His smile is filled with so much love and happiness.

"Angel," Killian says, his hand brushing her fallen hair back behind her ear.

"Why do you call me that?"

"Because God sent one of his most beautiful Angels to save me from myself."

"What if I'm not an angel, what if I'm the devil?"

"Don't you know? The devil was once Gods most favorite Angel," the boy smirks while cupping the blondes face, his thumb running across her bottom lip.