Five

"I think we should head to my house

"I think we should head to my house. Carlisle needs to know everything," the blonde sayings after the couple sat peacefully in the forest just enjoying each others presence. 

The Swan boy couldn't help but sigh in sadness that they would have to confront the reality of their situation. Killian wrapped his arm around his mates shoulder, pulling her close to him before planting a kiss at the crown of her head. 

"I guess you're right," the younger vampire spoke. "I'm worried they won't look at me the same anymore. I mean sure you do, but I know that when I tell them, then eventually Bella will know and I'm scared to see her look at me like I'm a monster."

The Hale girl couldn't understand how any one could look at her mate with anything else but love and pride. He was the type of person that looked after other before he would himself. His heart was so full of love. 

~

Killian didn't know what to expect when the pair pulled up to the Cullens house. Most covens try to make their homes as secure as possible, afraid humans will enter and destroy the secrecy they have created with in the vampire community. But the Cullens, their house was open. No gates or dog guards, but windows and space. 

"Not what you were expecting?" Rosalie asks, noticing her mates confusion at her home.

"No," Killian breathes softly. "The covens I've met have a high level of security around their house."

"We try to be as inconspicuous as possible," the blonde responses, "Plus it's the only place we can truly be free."

As the pair walk through the door, they see the Cullens had already gathered in the living room. They all had many different reactions to seeing the Swan boy with Rosalie. Carlisle and Esme were confused on why a human would be in their house, especially with their most 'anti-social' daughter. Jasper was worried about Alice's safety, even though he knew Killian was protective of his mate, he was an unknown creature. Emmett was excited to have a new person in the house. Elizabeth curious about the Swan boy but also didn't care. Alice was filled with curiosity. 

The pixie like vampire is never in the dark when it comes to her siblings. With her gift, there is little that happens that she doesn't know about. What happened earlier in the parking lot at school, wasn't something she saw and that confused her. She knew about the Swan boy because she had a vision of him a few years before, but now, she could barely see him. 

"Rosalie," Esme says with a soft smile, "who's this?"

"This is Killian Swan," the blonde smiles up at her mate, "Killian, this is Carlisle and Esme."

"It's nice to meet you," the boy says politely. 

"If you don't mind me asking," the patriarch buts in, "Why exactly are you here?"

With a sigh, Killian looks around at the family before him and says, "I know you're all vampires."

"WHAT?" The voice of the bronze haired vampire spits in anger. "Rosalie, you are constantly stating humans should never be apart of this life, yet you tell this one our secret!" Edward says while walking towards the Hale girl.