Two

The roar of the loud engine of the Swan siblings truck echos through the parking lot causing everyone to turn and look

The roar of the loud engine of the Swan siblings truck echos through the parking lot causing everyone to turn and look. Bella parks and get's out, pulling her jacket closer to her for comfort trying to hide from the peering eyes around her. Killian rolls his eyes at his sisters  insecurity knowing how well she'll get along with everyone, especially the boys. Just the thought of his little sister with anyone causes a flare of anger to erupt inside him and he starts glaring at those lingering eyes.

As they walk through the parking lot, the girls stare at Bella in jealousy and Killian with lust. The boys stare at the littlest Swan making the the eldest pull her closer to his side.

As they step through a puddle, an African American boy decides to make a comment, "Nice ride."

Bella ignores him in embarrassment but Killian turn towards the kid and get with in a foot of him, anger racing through him, "If you want to keep that tongue of yours, you better shut the fuck up." The littlest Swan grabs her brothers arm as trying to pull him away as more eyes are drawn to the siblings.

"Please, Killian, your embarrassing us!" Bella pleads snapping her brother out of his anger, causing him to look around at all the eyes on them.

With a sigh, The older Swan turns towards the school and starts walking away dragging his sister with him through the front doors of the building and to the main office.

"Hi, I'm Killian Swan and my sister Bella," the male Swan says to the lady at the desk. "We're new and need our schedules."

~

After getting their schedules, Killian try's to help his sister navigate the school so he can go to his own classes with out having to worry about her getting lost, "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be-," a geeky Asian kid pops up behind the two, causing Bella to jump in fright.

"You're Isabella and Killian Swan, the new kids. Hi I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. Tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on," Eric says the last part more directly at the younger Swan.

Bella stares at him wondering if he's being serious, especially with her older, protective, brother standing next to her.

"I'm kind of the "suffer in silence" type," Bella says as she shyly tucker her hair behind her ear and looks down.

Eric's eyes light up," Good title for your feature. I'm on the paper, and you're news, baby, front page."

Killian, getting irritated at the kids constant pestering, decides to intervene, "Look kid, you need to back off. My sister won't be in the paper and you won't call her baby again, understood?"

Eric stares at the older Swan in fright and quickly nods in understanding.

Bella quickly sighs in relief as her brother saves her from embarrassment yet again, "Can you just lead me to my class?"