part IX - his plan

« 🔪 »

" YOU MOTHERFUCKER! " Yooshik ( Yunjin's stepdad ) shouted as he stood behind the window, " YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE GOING NEXT! "

Yooshik had just so happened to witness Yunjin run away from him.

He was fuming, smoke was practically coming out of his ears.

Yooshik hated his stepdaughter, he wanted to get rid of her, but a friend of him changed his mind.

It was Saehyun who somehow changed his mind. He was the one who introduced drugs to him when he was stressing about Yunjin.

Whenever Yooshik had time, he'd go out to get some drinks with his friend, Saehyun. This was the person who he'd tell all his problems to, though it would mostly be about Yunjin, Saehyun never got bored.

In fact, he decided to give drugs to him because he said, quote on quote, 'Y'know, drinking that much isn't that healthy. Try these.' And that was when Yooshik first tried them.

He felt great, amazing. As if all the stress on his shoulders were gone. Yooshik loved them so much even though he knew drugs were much more dangerous than alcohol.

But one thing Yooshik remembers the most after telling about his stress to Saehyun, was what insane thing that he said.

He thought about it for a second, should he actually do it?

——

Yoona had just walked out of Yunjin's hospital room to avoid the awkward interaction.

But just like how she had promised, she went to grab a cup of water.

And right beside Yunjin's hospital room, there was a water dispenser. Yoona walked towards it as she grabbed the paper cone cups and filled them up.

ding!

A notification popped up on her phone.

Yoona held the paper cone cup in one hand as she used her other hand to grab her phone out.

——

lily unnie

WWWWHASSUPP GIRLYY
IT'S YOUR FAVOURITE BITCH LILY HEREEE

What do you possibly want jinsol?

WHAT THE FUCK?
HOW
DO
YOU
KNOW IT WAS ME?

You're the only person I know that talks
with caps on
And she doesn't swear?

NUH UH
THASS NOT TRUE
HAEWON TALKS W CAPS
TOO

lies
So what do you want?

WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO
SCHOOL?!

Bc I'm with yunjin

OOOOOOOO
YUNJIN?
ISN'T THAT LIKE YOUR LOVE INTEREST?