1-The Begining

Leia Rosell Davis... That's her name. She was new in Beacon Hills and she was already known. Her last name was the only thing that people knew though... Thank the universe... 

Her father, Lucius Davis, owned the Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital. In contrast, her mother Emilia Davis (sometimes went by Emily) was a well-known fortune teller or herbology healer. She would make natural potions for people to help them heal. If you had anxiety, she would give you a herb. Have you needed luck? Herb. Anything you needed she had a herb or potion for it. 

That's what the world knew about them. That's all they knew. In reality, her father was a vampire and owned the hospital so he could access blood when needed. Of course that was a last option for him but still... Her mother was a witch... if it wasn't already obvious. 

So, fortunately, that made Leia both! Which in her mind was the greatest thing ever... Aside from the fact that she could never tell anyone. She never could tell her friends about the other life that she had. 

Leia currently was in her gothic-themed room. So far, she loved her new room. She had a balcony, a walk-in closet, and a bathroom all to herself. All because of her father of course. (With a little help from her mother as well.) What type of vampire are you if you're immortal and poor? 

Cutting back to Leia she had her hands flailing as she muttered spells to herself. She was powerful, but she still had to mutter the spells aloud. Unfortunately, she wasn't the 'use her magic without spell' powerful, unless it was just basic telekinesis... Decorations flew around the room as she lay on the corner of the bed so she could have a perfect view of her whole room. Her room was big; she had room for a lovesac that she begged her father to get. Of course, she had to work for it but she didn't complain, she needed that soft black lovesac. That was two years ago on her sixteenth birthday, she was now eighteen. 

Her mother knocked on the door 4 times and walked in. That was a code that she had done out of pure instinct. She believed the number 4 was holy so she always knocked 4 times before entering a room that she wasn't asked to be in. "Leia-bug, do you want to go to school tomorrow? We can always delay it," She asks in a sweet voice. She was worried; Leia had trouble making friends and she didn't want her to be alone. 

Leia smiles as the decorations sit still. She was finally done decorating after hours of painting and drying it with her magic. That was the reason why loved being a witch, it made things convenient. "Mom, I'm definitely going. It's the first day at a new school. It's a fresh start! I'm going to make this school my bitch," Leia says with a hearty laugh. 

Emily couldn't help but be proud of her daughter's attitude. She got it from her of course. "That's the spirit! So, are you going to tell me if you see anyone cute?" She asks walking her way to her bed, sitting down, and propping on her arm. 

Laia gives her a 'duh' face. "Obviously!" She yells as her arms fly into the air. "Why wouldn't I? We tell each other everything," Leia giggles. 

Emily raise her brows, "Speaking of which, I heard there were other supernatural beings in the town so I want you to find them. You know, so you can be near people like yourself," Emily explains, pinching Leia's arm playfully. To put it lightly, she just wanted her to know them so she could eliminate them if they were going to be a problem. The Davis family had always protected the humans... they have for generations. 

"Mother," She sits up and scoots to the corner of her bed. "I'm going to make friends, regardless of what they are," Leia remarks. "Human, vampire, witch, hell! Even a werewolf!" She yells with excitement. She sticks her finger up and defends her response, "I don't care if werewolves are supposed to hate us, if they're nice then I'll gladly befriend them."

"What makes you think we don't like werewolves? Your Uncle Ian and Mickey are werewolves!"

Leia looks at her mother with a 'Really?' face. "That is not the same. They saved my life, that's different." Before Emily could say anymore Leia cuts her off by laughing and putting a finger to Emily's lips. "No- no! No more! I need sustenance!" With that, she hops up and goes to the basement for blood. That's where they kept the blood bags, only to keep them away from future visitors. 

Leia soon went to bed so she could wake up for school tomorrow. It was late already so hopefully she woke up in time. She wasn't a morning person whatsoever. She would much rather roam around at night time. It was much more sensory calming than the bright sun.