7-Argument

Leia was excited. She had her crush in her room, all alone. It's not like she was going to throw herself at him. She had dignity. And she would like to keep that dignity.

Leia jumped on her bed, back facing down. She stared at her ceiling before looking down at Stiles who politely sat his bottom on her bed like he was going to dirty it. He wasn't, it was probably dirty because of her- she hated doing laundry, even if she could use her magic for it. She just always forgot that she needed to clean her linens sometimes.

"We should have a sleepover sometime," Leia began. "That would be fun, we could watch Star Wars or something." Leia's voice was anything but suggestive. She just wanted to have a bit of fun. The innocent type of fun.

"We should," Stiles whispers. He had a small smile on his face. His eyes were glossy as he was staring at her. He looked like he was starting at the most beautiful thing in the world. His eyes were hooded and it looked like he was so relaxed he could fall over at any point.

Leia feels her face heat, her whole body. Why was he staring at her like that? "Wow... You don't seem so excited..." Leia jokes easing the tension. She gives him a side-eye. "Don't get too excited," she grumbles.

"Sorry," he breathes and looks away. He leans on his elbow and continues to stare at her. "You're just distracting," Stiles whispers. Gosh, his voice sounded like it was for her. Only for her.

He then pulls her body toward her even more, her back now against his firm body. His hands rest on her soft skin on her stomach. His fingertips trailed her scars peaking from her skirt. "Where did these come from?" Stiles asks worriedly. He never noticed them before. Leia pulled her skirt down just a bit so he could get a better view of the long scars. "That's called being attacked by a rabid dog," Leia half lies. In all truthfulness, it was from a werewolf before she gained the power to heal. Unlike werewolves, vampires have to actively focus on their wounds to heal.

"That was better than I thought you would say," He says without thinking. He cursed himself internally when he realized he had just spoken. Leia looked hurt. Fuck, why couldn't he just shut up? "I thought you were going to say someone did this. Because I might had to be in my Dad's holding cell if that were to be true." If only he knew...

Leia turns to look at him, her elbow resting next to his arm. Her face was close to his. "Thank you for being so protective of me. And thank you for asking"

Stiles' eyes soften. "Thank you for answering," He replies in a soft whisper. "I'll always-" Stiles gets cut off by Luibh barging into the door. She looked terrified. She yells in a foreign language, shrieking, her hands waving around in a panic. Leia stands quickly and picks her up to hold her. Luibh's small body clutched to Leia's shoulders, sitting on Leia's hip. Luibh looked almost childlike.

"I'll be right back, Father is getting his nose into something he shouldn't," Leia says plainly. Leia looked tired, annoyed even. But she looked like it happened a lot like she was used to her father doing whatever he was doing. "Promise me, you'll stay in my room?" Leia asks. Stiles salutes her and Salem flies through her bedroom door and lands on his lap. "Watch him," Leia says as she leaves. Stiles thought he was talking to him but Salem knew she was talking to him.

Then they go to the calamity that was happening in the Master bedroom- Her Parent's room. She walks in, Luibh still on her hip. "What the hell is happening?" asks breaking the quiet conversation between her parents. Luibh hurriedly climbs Leia and gets on her shoulders. Luibh had great balance, so Leia didn't have to hold her.

Emelia and Lucius glance at their youngest daughter. (Luibh was adopted and she's a few hundred years old.) Emelia drops her hands to her sides and rubs them on her fancy dress. "Your father thinks it's a bad idea to be friends with a werewolf."

Leia cocks her head back and deadpans to Lucius. "Well, my father needs to be quiet because it's not the 1500s anymore! Werewolves can befriend vampires! Scott and Isaac are nice!" Leia yells with the grimiest venom she can muster. Just then Luibh squeaks and teleports to a chair with her pointed ears covered by her small hands.

Just from being angry, Leia could feel her stomach growl with the need for blood.

"Your father thinks it's an ill idea!" Lucius roars his eyes hardening and his vamp teeth extending. This happened when he was upset, his teeth would extend. If he was in a cartoon you would see the smoke out his ears.

Leia unclenches her fist and relaxes her shoulders which were once tense. Her teeth were extended as well, her nails longer. Her eyes were deep with hunger. For blood and for blood. "You're not going to control my friendships anymore. I had a good friend and you removed her!" She stomps her foot. "I will not allow that to happen again. If you don't learn History repeats!" Her voice sounded demonic. Impure. Her vamp was now showing, and she was not allowing it to control her. She controlled it. Unlike her father, she was able to control her ill-tempered head.

"It was a spider!"

"It was my friend! It wasn't a spider, It was an arachnoid! A humanoid that can change to a spider and you killed her! It's like a werewolf if you would just study your creatures you would know that!"

Emelia was scared of this situation. She was now next to the door and was comforting Luibh. "Dear, you did kill her friend. It doesn't matter if it didn't look conscious." Her voice was calm, unlike the situation.

"Fine! But if you're friends with him- you're out of the house."

Leia now seethed harder. "Oh, you mean the one that I designed? The one where I have access to and put My magic into? That one? Okay, fine- but I'm taking my magic out of the house. Try walking around while smelling all the humans around the place, in a week you'll be crawling to me because I'm the only one who can replicate that spell. Not Mom, I made it!"

Leia then grabs Luibh and holds her to her chest. "And I'm taking Luibh!" She storms off before he can respond. She didn't care what he said, she was taking her. She burst through her room, her magic instantly opening it for her. As she walks in she sets Luibh down gently as the door slams shut by herself. Her mind was too enraged to care about the consequences. "We're leaving, and I'll explain when we do," Leia says harshly. Stiles sat in the lovesac and he was shocked at what he just saw. Leia takes a deep breath. "I'm a vampire and a witch. Luibh is a wood elf, and my father knows that Scott is a werewolf and he's trying- keyword trying- to control my friendships once again. He killed my friend when I was younger- did you know that? Like- seriously, who kills their child's friend?" Leia takes a deep breath to continue ranting. "A monster! A monster kills their child's friend!" Stiles was now in front of Leia. He was still shocked but he brought her into a hug. Leia shuts up quickly at the contact and sighs with contentment. As they hugged Stiles pet her hair and kissed her head. He held her close, one of his hands rubbing her back to soothe her. She was now sobbing, her emotions getting the best of her.

Leia laughs and wipes her tears when she feels Luibh's small arms wrap around her waist into a hug. She picks her up once more and hugs Stiles with her. Stiles was reluctant to continue hugging but when he saw Leia's tears and Luibh's teary face he hugged them both dearly. "It's okay, girls. I got you," Stiles whispers to the two.

Soon Leia removes herself from the hug and wipes both her tears and Luibh's. Poor little Luibh was overwhelmed... Leia only saw that a few times. "You ready to see the gist of my magic?" Leia asks. Stiles nods quickly. Just then Leia snapped her fingers and her walk-in closet became smaller and smaller until it formed into a black suitcase that lay against a wall where the closet entrance once was. Stiles' eyes practically bulged out of his skull. Then a sudden hit of realization. "Did he kick you out?" Stiles asks quickly. His fists were curled by his sides. Leia nods with a thin cringe-filled smile. "Well, you're coming with me then," He states, giving her no room to argue.

Luibh seemed excited about this, jumping up and down and making her red hair flop. "We're going on an adventure! Adventure! Adventure! Adventure!" Stiles smiles and then decides to attempt to pick up Luibh. Luibh was shocked and then climbed him like a statue.