3-Familiar

Since Business was the last class Leia was going to go on her way to her Mother's shop. She struts her way out of the classroom and Stiles catches her arm to catch up with her. "Where do you think you're going, Princess? We need your number so we can connect!" Her heart flutters when she calls him that. She didn't think she ever was going to get used to that. It was the first day of school and she already had a crush; Boy, was she going to gossip to Emilia...

She plays her blush off with a smile. She grabs her eyeliner from her pocket and grabs his hand, writing her name and number on his forearm. She admires his forearm but soon tears her eyes from him. "Text me! I gotta go to my Mom's shop!" 

She turns and once again her wrist gets grabbed. "Maybe I could drive you?" He asks, looking hopeful while he holds up his keys. She chuckles, glancing to the ground before her eyes land on Scott behind him and then to Stiles. She holds up her own car keys and smiles. "I think I'm good! I have my own baby," Leia laughs. 

Soon they were at her car and Stiles looked around confused trying to find her car. She opens the door of a 1967 black Chevy Impala and leans on the car. "Right here, sweetums," Leia whistles. Stiles looks shocked and admires her car, like Scott and a few bystanders. "I'm a bit of a fan of the show Supernatural, So I worked my ass off to get this baby!" She says patting the top of the car. It had everything from the show, even the initials carved into the inside interior... Even the soldier stuck into the magic spot.

She gets in and starts the ignition and heavy metal begins to blow. She quickly turns that off and rolls the windows down. "Wanna get in?" She asks. He nods yes quickly and gets in the shotgun. "Scott? Need a lift?" He shrugs and gets in the car as well. She pulls out swiftly, doing a quarter donut, and drives out of the parking lot. She turns the music on soft to get rid of the silence. "Where'd you need to go?" Leia asks. 

"You know where the vet is?" Scott asks. 

Leia nods, "You mean with Dr. Deaton?" She asks looking at him through the rearview mirror. His eyebrows raise in surprise. "You know him?"

Leia nods. "Yeah, he's a friend of my parents. He's helped me with a few animals of mine when I was younger," Leia laughs. Technically she wasn't lying. She had known him and he had helped her. She had a cat when she was younger and it ate something it wasn't supposed to and he was quick to help her. But he also taught her things about the supernatural world, which she was very thankful for. "He also helped my mom's cat when she was gone...It was a few days ago actually."

"I think that may have been me actually... Was it a black cat named Kamali?" Scott asks with a tone of curiosity. 

"Yeah! That's our family cat!" Leia says with an excited voice.

Scott gave her a solemn look. "How is she? She had a nasty gash when I stitched her up."

Leia takes a turn, her hand turning the wheel with one hand. She feels like she is being watched so she takes a glance at Stiles and he is looking at her with awe. "Stiles, Pumpkin? It's rude to stare..." Leia glances from Stiles to the mirror. "She's fine, she just started walking around and being her normal self yesterday. She woke me earlier today with licks and biscuits," Leia says. 

Kamali is her family cat that is her family familiar. She protects the family. Every witch family gets an animal. This one had been with them since she could remember! But she wasn't her familiar. Her familiar was a crow named Salem. When she finally got him a few years ago she had named him after Sabrina's familiar from the show Sabrina. 

Stiles blushes hard when she calls him Pumpkin. She could hear his heartbeat skip. 
She silently cheers to herself and glances in the rearview mirror again at Scott.

"Glad to hear that, She was surprisingly tame."

Leia raises a brow as she stops the car in front of the veterinary building. "What do you mean surprisingly?" Leia asks. The three then get out of the car. A black blob then soars and lands on Leia's shoulder. She looked at the blob and realized it was her familiar Salem. "Hey, Salem! I haven't seen you for a bit!" Leia giggles. She rubs the top of his head with her pointer finger.

"I'm sorry but did a crow just land on your shoulder like a parrot and you talk to him like he's your best friend?" Stiles asks, his eyes squinting in confusion.

Leia nods. "This is my pet, And he is my best friend," Leia remarks. "Want to pet him?" Salem caws and fluff his feathers. He stomps his feet on her shoulder and leans his head to Stiles.

"Yes," Stiles says quickly. Stiles becomes a little excited, silently cooing at Salem. He gets too close to his wings and Salem caws.

"Careful, don't touch his wings, he doesn't like that," Leia quips. The only time that he would ever let her touch his wings was if 1: He was hurt. 2: He had a loose feather. 3: To grab him and put him on his back; He loved that.

Stiles nods and finger-pets his head. Then Scott petted him as well, he looked quite happy to pet Salem. "This is the coolest thing I've ever done," Stiles says petting Salem again.

Scott then walks through the door and they follow. Salem stays on her shoulder, he adjusts his leg and moves the bracelet he had on his right leg. He always moved it when near people as if to say "Look I'm a Human's friend!" It was like a silent gesture to show that he was proud to be Leia's friend... The best familiar she could ever ask for.

"Hey! Yo, Deats!" Leia yells. Deaton was like an uncle to her. Deaton comes from behind the desk and hugs her gaining a loud caw from Salem. Salem got scared and hopped to Stiles which made Stiles a bit scared but he accepted it by petting his head.

Deaton then pets Salem on Stiles' shoulder. "Sorry for the scare, Salem... I haven't seen the girl in months." Salem caws and bumps Deaton's finger up off of him.

"He's got a bit of an attitude, don't mind him," Leia laughs. Salem caws at her showing he knew what she had just said. She stuck her tongue out at him and he turned around, his tail feather now facing the both of them.

"You've upset Mr. Salem, how dare you guys," Stiles says softly. He kept his voice low so he wouldn't scare Salem. Salem then stomps his crowfoot and caws. "See?"

"Oh come on, silly feather! I'll give you a treat when we get to Mom's," Leia laughs. At that, Salem fluffs his feathers happily and flies to her shoulder.

"Are you going to Emilia's after this? I have an ingredient she asked for," Deaton asks.

Leia nods, "I was hoping to introduce Stiles to my bestie, my mother, so, of course." Deaton smiles and hands her a bag of something. He was discreet about it so she quickly stuffed it into her pocket. It was probably the Mountain Ash she ordered she talked about yesterday. Emilia wanted to make something with it and she was excited, telling her daughter about it for hours while they made sweets in the morning.

"Alright, I'll give it to her in like an hour," she responds shrugging her shoulders. "Speaking of which I should probably go, I want to help her make a few concoctions," she adds with a silly voice. Deaton mentally face palms, and you could see it on his face.

"Stiles? Would you like to come with me?"

"Obviously; what kind of question is that? You had me at Concoctions."