12-Barbie Wannabee

The next day was even more magical than the last. Stiles and Leia had woken up in each other's arms, their clothes scattered on the floor. Even after the next few rounds of love in the shower, they had a few after they had gotten out. They were both exhausted when they woke up, but they wouldn't have changed it for the world. 

Sheriff Stilinski walks into the room and choked on his morning coffee when he sees the clothes liter the ground. I need this coffee to be stronger, Noah thought. He drags his feet toward his son's bed and wakes him up for the second time this week. "Stiles... Stiles! Wake up you're going to be late... And you better have worn protection..."

Leia grumbles out a response to her, hopefully, future father-in-law. "Magic is better." She smacks Stiles' chest under the covers. "You were supposed to set an alarm, Dumbass!" Stiles jumps awake and holds the cover to her chest rather than his. Even in sleepiness, he didn't want people to see her gorgeous body. He humbles something about his phone being dead and groans as he steps out of bed. Noah then covers his eyes and stumbles out of his room.

"Geez, son!" Noah screeches. He definitely needed stronger coffee after seeing that sight. 

Leia laughs at Noah, "Sorry Daddy Stilinski!" 

"It's not your fault, Ms. Davis! It's Stiles who decided to give me a sight of his junk!" Noah yells from the kitchen. Leia could hear the coffee pot running, she giggled and slid out of bed. Stiles stood naked in his closet before he groaned and bit his knuckle when he saw Leia. He looks her up and down. 

"Do you think we have time for a quickie?" Stiles asks seriously. Now it was Leia's turn to choke as she went wide-eyed. "No! We don't!" screams Leia. "I need time to heal after last night, asshole!" Stiles chuckles at himself proudly and jumps as he struggles to put on his boxers. His now hard-on strained against the fresh cloth. 

Leia bites back a laugh and shakes her head. "Just don't wear tight-ass jeans, wear something casual today," she suggests with a hearty laugh, letting her laugh go.

Leia got out of the car and pulled down her pencil skirt. She was excited to wear this fit. She wore a black pencil skirt with a black button-up tucked in the skirt. Stiles on the other side was upset because now he was complaining she was almost as hot when she wore his shirt. Then he complained about wanting to match so he wore a button-up shirt with some black jeans. 

When they get to school Stiles wonders off to Scott, probably to tell his friend about the night he had. While Leia was abruptly pulled into an empty classroom by a girl. Not just any girl, the same girl Leia had to make a mental note the first day she got here. The girl who was annoyed by the announcement of Leia being Stiles'. 

"You seriously need to stop whoring around with Stiles," her shrilly annoying voice told Leia. Leia laughed it off and then smirked. Oh, this was amusing, Leia thought. Stiles wasn't here so she could very well kill her if she wanted to. But she wouldn't, a school is too dumb of a place to kill someone and try to get away with it. 

"You need to mind your business, little girl," Leia retorts snarkily. She puts her hands in her skirt pockets. She could feel her magic tempting to leave her hands. The spoiled blonde brat rolls her eyes and crosses her arms dramatically. 

"Says you! You came along and ruined everything! I was finally getting ready to talk to Stiles! And he totally likes me! Not you!" 

Leia stares at the nonsensical girl. "Are you Hallucinating?" Leia asks with a faux concerned tone. Then her voice drops to a deadly threatening growl. "It seems to me you need to be in the Eichen House because your whacky idealization of your supposed relationship with Stiles will never happen... He's mine." Leia takes a threatening step toward the girl and grabs her face. "So... back off my property, Loony," She says as she slaps her face lightly. She struts her way out of the room and bumps into Scott and Stiles. Scott looked at her with a worried face. He seemed to have heard what had just happened. Leia smiles at him and wraps her arm around Stiles' waist as he kisses her neck affectionately. The girl shoves out of the room with tears all over her face just then. Leia watched her with a dead glare.