10-Collared Bitch

After practice, Leia couldn't keep her hands off Stiles. He was sweaty and he begged her to use the spell on him. She reluctantly did, sighing and using a cleaning spell and drying spell. He only wanted her to do that so he could have more time with her. 

Then they went to a pack meeting, which Leia was confused about. They arrived at a building that looked old and almost like an old factory. She smelled a familiar scent and began walking faster. She was a bit behind the group but now she walked with purpose. She was in front of the boys, her clothing becoming shadow-like. Her clothes formed a black entrancing shadowy corset bodysuit. Her hands were turning black, stopping at her forearm. Scott tried to grab her, but he smelled her rage instantly. He hissed in pain, his hand burning as the black attacked his hand. 

They were now in the building, Leia stalking toward Peter. "Time for payback, you Foul Idle-headed Skeever!" Leia yells with a delirious grin. 

Peter looks at her with his arms behind his back. "You're the one that was standing in the way," he says plainly like it would help his situation.

"I was a child! Of course, I was going to stand there shocked! You want to know how long I hated myself for these wretched scars?!" 

Stiles looks at her with a confused face before he turns to Peter with a predatory gaze that he could have gotten from a certain evil spirit. His head tilts menacingly. So, he was the rabid dog that hurt her, he thought.

Stiles stalks toward Peter. "And you're not going to be able to stand after-" Leia cuts him off with a hand to his chest, her eyes still trained on Peter. 

"Stand down," Leia commanded with a growl. And Stiles listens, standing behind her. He stands at ease, his hands ready at his sides. 

Leia's fangs were already extended. Her arms turning charcoal black by the second. Her magic was coursing through her veins violently, tainting the very skin on her earthy body. "It's only fair if I give a matching one, ain't that right, doggy?"

"Leia," Scott says in a warning voice. His warning doesn't deter her, she continues to smirk at Peter who is now cowering against the strongest, youngest Witch of her age. And that was all because of her Vampiric self and her love for studying.

"Or we can get you a collar so you can show everyone that you're my bitch," Leia adds, tilting her head as she admired the image in her head. Her voice sounded not of herself. Sounded demonic- but it wasn't demonic... No- it was pure Vampiric rage.

As soon as Leia steps forward Scott takes another step toward her as well. She smirks and sways her arms; Black shadows shoot from her arm, forming into a giant shadow shaped like a hand. It grabs Peter and throws him against a pillar behind her. She then speedily punches him hard in the chest. Blood shoots from his mouth spraying all over her face. She turned around quickly to Scott who was just about to tackle her, he was already in his werewolf form. "I forgive you," Leia says happily, taking a finger and rubbing the blood off her face. She then licks the blood and makes a satisfied face. She turns to Peter who is now on the ground and offers him a hand. He smiles at her sarcastically, mouth full of blood, seeping out of his mouth. He grabs it and she hoisters him up. "I'm serious about that collar though," Leia begins. "Always wanted a collared bitch," Leia mumbles and wipes more of the blood off her face. She licks the blood off her hands as the pack grimaces, all but Derek and Peter.

"Don't get too addicted to it, that's the last time you'll ever taste it," Peter quips, eyeing her as she licks the blood slowly. She eyes him back, and lowly finishes the blood of her thumb.

"I don't need blood as much, I need intimacy. Hugging is just fine, dear," She says in a faux motherly tone. Now she was just teasing him. She could tell that was going to be their relationship from here on out. Full of sarcastic witts and teasing, and she was okay with that. Leia wasn't that much of a grudge holder, once she got payback she was fine.