11-Some Fun

Leia was quick to move. She wanted to do this with her hands; She knew it would tease him. She unbuckles him swiftly with one hand. Then she throws the belt and shoves his jeans off. When her hand unbuckled him he let out a loud cry.

"Please, Leia. Baby. Just get away from me. You're wearing my shirt, I can't take that right now," He begs, slipping out a nickname he's only said in his dreams. He doesn't look like he even cared, completely unbothered that he called her it. He wanted her to get away but at the same time, he wanted her on him again.

Her arousal heightens at the name. She crosses her legs tightly, trying to relieve herself in the slightest bit. "I could take it off if you want," she says plainly. "You know... change my shirt."

He glares at her and she laughs. "You're being a brat right now," he breathed. He tugs on her magic shadow bonds and he groans.

"You're the one who's tied up, I'm not the brat," Leia points out bluntly.

"If I wasn't bound to my bed I would really- OH FUCK," Stiles yells, cutting himself off. Times up. She could see his brain snap just from looking at his face. He didn't look like himself. He looked desperate. "Please, let me go. I'll be good. I'll behave. Just let me go! Your magic is burning into my skin!" Even if he was lying about the magic burning she still let it loosen up a bit. She knew he was desperate and was trying to get what he wanted.

Leia lightens up on the magic a bit, letting him be able to move a bit more. She would like for him to beg again. But this time him begging for her to touch him. Leia doesn't go away, rather she sits next to him and guides his face to look at her with two fingers. "Would you want me even if it wasn't for the potion?" Leia asks with feigning confidence.

"Would I? Of course I would! What kind of question is that? Where did it come from?" Stiles quizzes. Even under a powerful potion, he was still quizzical. 

Leia shrugs, smiling, and straddles him once more. "Because of this," She purrs before kissing him. He groans happily into her wet mouth. Her fingers trace his skin, making him feel electrifying surges to his cock. Her mouth only adds to the surges. "I feel your emotions too, pumpkin. 'Feeding off your energy has been more fulfilling under this potion. 'Filled with arousal," Leia explains before kissing him down his neck. "Now, let me take care of you," She hisses. She tears his shirt, leaving heated wet kisses on his torso. All Stiles could do was moan and watch. His moans sounded more like needy whimpers, desperate for her touch. 

"Please... Please touch me, oh my gosh. Just your touch feels amazing- I want your hands. I want your mouth on me, I want all of you. Let me have that, please Princess. Make me feel better, oh gosh-"

As he begs she leaves kisses down to his trail on his stomach. The muscles contort under her lips. Her eyes trained on his eyes that stared at her movements. Her magic took over once again, removing her pants so she could feel his skin properly.

"Mmph- You look so pretty. Is that for me?" he starts to moan. "Of course, it's for me, that's my shirt." Leave it to Stiles to be sarcastic while moaning from pleasure.

Then her hands roam around the hem of his boxers. She could see the outline of him, straining against the restricted cloth. There was a wet spot near the tip from all of the precum that leaked out of his blood-filled length.

"Please. Momma please, touch me- pull it out, I'll be good-" his voice was high and needy, breaking at the ends of his words.

Her eyes widen at the name. He's that far gone... That name gave her power. She liked that power. 'Liked having the ability to make him beg. It went straight to her head, making her lightheaded. And the fact he called her that just fueled that ego just a bit more.