Chapter 3: and then i started...

Killua's POV:
Shit why did you have to shout that Alluka... "Anyways, lets go!" Said Killua, followed by Alluka and Gon.
Gon's POV:
They finally arrived to the mall, and then to Taco Bell. Gon ordered a huge thing, it was almost for 4 people, but it was okay, its Gon. Killua ordered a small taco and a diet coke, Gon was asking himself why was kilkua eating barely nothing...?

Scince Gon retutned with Killua, he wasn't the same person after the Chimera Ants. His deep blue ayses were sad, he had underbags, kilua only felt a little bit better when Gon made him blush or smile, but the rest of the time ; he was depressed, no doubt about it.

Gon's POV:
"What happens killua" asked Gon after Alluka wnt to the bathroom "ugh, nothing baka" I knew he was depressed, I wanted to help him, but how? "Killua, I hate when you lie" sudently i feel tears running down my cheeks, i cant stop myself and say "is it because of me...?" Now killua is criying too, what do i do?
"Its nothing, shut up" said Killua while wiping his tears "NO! You are the one who NEEDS to shut up, you are not the same as always, you've been different scince the Chimera Ants, i know it changed us a lot but you are... Sad all the time, please tell me what happened......" Gon was still criying, but killua was destroyed.
The tears couldn't stop in any of the boys faces, but then, killua spoke "i-its cause' i missed you gon..."  That's what Gon thought at the begginning.
"B-but now im here, im here with you! You dont have to miss me, do you?...."
" I know " said killua, depressed as always.
"But when we separated i.... I felt like a cold, giant hole in my heart, i didnt wanted to live without you gon, i wanted to end my life." Gon stayed, he couldnt help that the tears were running so fast in his eyes..
" But, thanks, a lot because now that we had this conversation i-i realized that i have you now, and that you wouldnt leave me, i love you for beeing my best friend!"

Gon's POV:
Woah, killua seemed a lot happier than before, gon was happy that his best friend, kilkua was happy.

Killua put his hand behind his head, letting the sweater fall, leaving a bit of his forearm visible. Wait, thought Gon, what's that on killua's arm... "Oi Kilkua what's that on your arm?" Asked Gon, curiously, then He lifted his sweater and left his entire forearm visible. "W-what the hell? What are those cuts?! Who made them!!?" Gon shouted

"shhh, dont show them stupid!" Whispered killua while putting the sleve of his sweater in his forarm.
Gon realizes..... "K-killua is what im thinking about...?" Killua nodded.."When we separated, i wanted to end my life and then i started to cut myself....
-------

Author:
Omg this is so sad like wtf, i cried doing this 😭
Please if you are liking the story vote, or commet it will be really helpfull 💗