The worst person ever

Killua only thought one single thing
'Please, please, i wish he has a sit on another place, where he can't see us, please'

Gon was almost criying, nervous, he didn't want his dad to find out the relationship between him and killua... Or maybye not that cuickly... And ofcourse, he wanted some "private time" with killua... Without mito san or Ging!

Killua hugged Gon, really tight, and kissed him with dessesperation
"That's in case we can't do it at the plane, I love you "
Gon kissed him back lots of times, but then they saw him, darkhair and eyes, dity clothes, not a good style.
Ging made eye contact with killua, he already knew that if by the way he looked at killua he would be already dead.

Gimg thought that there was something odd about the pair of the "two best friends" that were sitting beside looking at eachother's eyes. And he knew it was all about that boy... With blue eyes.
Gon telled his father about him all the time, their games, adventures..but ofcourse didn't mention the part when he discovered that he had love feelings about killua.

FLASHBACK

Gon thought abut him everynight, the way he missed him so much.. His gorgeous smile when he made something funny or the way of fighting.... Or his pink lips.. And how could he forget about his eyes? It was all so confusing but omr night... He had the answer to that question.
In his dream, painted of his favourite albino sitting on the grass waiting for him, looking perfect ss always. When Gon sat next to killua they started a picnic. Two hours passed and the moon was at the top of the sky, the stars shined so bright, but not the same shine Killua's eyes had. Those ones were from tears.
Gon didn't know what to do.
"Gon, I like you" only one tear coveres his cheek, he looked at the tsn boy and kissed him, Gon's first kiss. "So much"

Gon woke up

"M-me too."

END OF FLASKBACK

"Hi Gon, mh seat is here... Next to you "
Gon was dissapointed... Killua, really wanted some time with him.
'The worst seat ever to the Worst perron ever".
Killua thought.