Wait...WHO?!

The two boys were at the airport after a few days at the blondie's boyfriend house, (and of course after the obviously embarrasing talk at the table in the morning).

"Killua... Do you think they hate us now...?" Asked Gon, he was still embarazed, and killua was too, but he didnt show it as Gon did.

"No... It will be fine" Killua said, 'probably they have done it too, lots of times' he wanted  to say.. But prefered to do not.
While they walked to the gate, they saw some cute animals cafe, and decided to drink some coffe and eat Gon's favourite cake, with some Chocorrobots.

"Woah.. The chocolate cake is amazing... Do you want some?"
"Yeah, you can have a Chocorrobot too"
Gon leaded some cake at killua's mouth while blushing, he knew that if the albino actually shared his favourite candy, was truly in love.

They kissed a few times before leaving the cafe, once sharing the chocolate cake, in the bathroom but nothing unholy.

---------

"Gon, I'm going to the bathroom... But stay here, at gate 26A, kay?"
"Sure"

The tan boy sat waiting for his boyfriend, while thinking about all the thinks that happened this few days.
'I can't believe... Im with killua now' Gon got a smile on his face 'but... What if my dad found out' the beautiful  smile erraced ' well, i think he would be only a little bit irritated and embarazed.. But he should accept it within sometime" the gold eyed boy laughed a little bit, thinking about his parent behaviour if he saw such an escene like a kiss between killua and him.
Killua arrived just in time to get the plane.
They were hunters, had a lot if money so they entered almost the first people, but decided not to go on a firts class seats. They prefered normality.
Ofcourse they sat toghether at the plane, sharing some kisses and blushes.
But then, sometjing changed their smiles to a terrifing look on their eyes.

"Last call for Ging Freecs, I repeat, LAST CALL FOR GING FREECS"

The laydie on the airport said to announce the lacking person... The worst of all.

"Did he say...WAIT WHOO!!?" Gon almost shouted
Killua was angry.