Chapter 10: Dream.

Gon, I love you too Thought the happiest Killua ever
I'm kissing the love of my life.
He was lost in his thoughts while feeling the flawless expirience to kiss Gon. He could feel his lips melt, they were finally conected after two years, killua couldn't believe it, he felt like in the most beautifull dream in his life.
They were so deep in the kiss, killua could explore every part of Gon's bucal cavity, in fact it tasted amazing.

"Gon" finally said killua when they separated "I like you Gon, not as fiends but as something more, you are really the love of my life " he finally confessed by the way he felt this entire time, Gon had a beautifull smile on his face while kissing killua.

. . .

That were the last words of that beautifull Dream.
---------
Killua's POV
3:00 A.M, September 2nd

" Wait, what?" Said Killua, confused
" Was it just a stupid fucking DREAM!?"

He went to the bathroom, criying.
" Why?" Triying to find some answer killua just looked to any clueless point at the restroom

" Gon..." Tried to pronunciate the blue-eyed boy "I r-really loved you.."

. . .

"Go back to sleep" whispered killua while walking to the bed beside Gon...
He couldn't look at him in the eye.... It was painful, it made him cry.
---------

The white haired boy couldn't sleep at anytime... His eyes were red after criying all night because that stupid dream....
"Why did it happened anyways?!" Said killua while turning the water on, to take a shower " Its not like I have the oportunity to be with Gon... He doesn't love me in that way... Its just me.." Tried to say killua without criying... He needed to but there where nothing comin' out of his eyes..

"Shit, my eyes are so fucking red... Gon will notice.... Maybie I will say its because of the shampoo." Whispered the criying white boy while entering to the cold water, naked.

____________

Gon woke up
"whoooah" said the minor in bed..
"Where's killua?"

He walked in direcction to the restroom and noked the door

"IM TAKING A BATH BAAAKA, WAIT"
"okay" laughed Gon... Even though there was lots of noise because of the door....
Gon noticed something even in Killua's voice.... It was.. Broken.

-------------------

"sooo... Everyone ready?" Said leorio with his best suit... They were going to an expensive restaurant and they will have dinner.
"Yep!" Exclaimed Gon... Always with this happy expression...
So cute.. Thought killua, while looking at him.
Stop, you don't have any oportunity... He's only your best friend thought once again the blue-eyed boy.
______
At the restaurant
______

"So.. What are you eating Laydies and Gentelmen?"
Leorio was laughing hard as fuck, he couldn't believe the attendant had missgendered kurapika.
" My gender isn't female" said kurapika with this special red eyes leorio loved
"oh.. I'm so sorry... My bad" apologized the attendant.
"Then.. What are you looking for in this restaurant? Some sea-food?"
Gon loved animals so, ofcourse not
"Not really.." Said killua
"maybie... Some spaghetti?" Dessesperately asked the attendant
"yes! Sure" said Gon.. With his pretty smile on his face.. Killua looked at him but he couldn't stop the urge to cry..
"Laydie.. Where's the restroom?" Asked killua
" You first walk straight, then turn to the left and you'll see the men's bathroom"
"thanks"

. . .

Gon knew something was totally off about killua today... It was completely different..
So.. He followed killua to the bathroom, using zetsu, then he stared at the inside.. Small, with some sound from one toilet.
------
" Gon... I'm sorry.... I promissed you... But I can't." Whistperred killua lokkinv at his white arm.. Lukily without white marks.. But he wanted to create a new scar..
"This... Its the only way to calm myself... I'm so sorry Gon..."

Gon ovbiously heard.

"Killua, don't" Shouted Gon.

____________

Author :
Plot twist jsjsjs
Im sorry I also wanted this two pookies to kiss but... This chapter and the next one are absolutely nessesary to the story... And their relashionship 😏😏.
I wanted to thank specially one of my readers of maybie the only one i have.. 😭 dontmindmestaring
Thank you so much.. It means so much for me that you commented and vote for some chapter... I'm so glad you're liking the story... Your votes are such an inspiraton so yeah.. I'll be posting more and more chapters and probably more long ones... Its hurting my hand now but with time I'll shure do it..
Bye bye and see ypu in chapter 11 🫶🏻