I love explaining fics so much for some odd reason

I love writing the explanation more then the actual fanfic not going to lie to you, I'm not a good writer I'm only a beginner. This is going to be super cringe. Also, if you do not like dark themes such as Gore, rape or anything like that please click off I don't think I want y'all to be traumatised so I'll just warn you before you dive deep into this fic.

This fic is based of a song called "the spider and the kitsune like lion." If you know what that song is you know what is going to happen to some people.I just like writing dark themes.

Do not read this fic if you are new to the total drama fandom, it'll make the fandom look bad and I really do not want to make the fandom look bad because of a fic I wrote. I love this fandom so much and I feel so bad that it's slowly dying.But it's dying for a good reason.

People are super toxic in the fandom so I can see why people are moving fandoms. But, not every fandom is toxic. The traditional circus fandom is turning toxic little by little.

It's only been out for like what? 2 months? 1 maybe. Who knows. But this fic isn't about that fandom anyways, Now that I'm done with my off topic rant I seriously hope you enjoy this fic! Even though it's going to be bad.

It's a dead Dove in a way but whatever.