An Interview!

A booth opened up showing the contestants who weren't able to go to world tour and the ones who survived, some questions showed up on the board, the first question was "What happened to Chris?" 

Gwen:I don't know what happened to Chris, we never saw him after that.And also, I'm going to guess that he's missing or worse, dead.

A voice interrupted Gwen.

Trent:Chris was horrible but the fact that he's dead is worse!

Katie&Sadie:so true!

The next question came up, it was mainly directed to Trent, the question read "why are you so obsessed with the number nine?"

Trent:My grandfather...I won't properly explain.

The board moves on to the 3rd question. It states "Tyler 's eyes were taken by who?" Everyone stared at Tyler in confusion and concern.

Tyler:Can we move on please...I don't want to answer this.

Courtney:Okay enough questions stop interviewing us or I'll call my lawyers! 

The board switched off, and the rest of the contestants left except Justin and Trent.

Justin:What was that all about? I thought it was an interview, I thought we didn't have to answer personal questions.

Trent:It doesn't matter now, it's over.But I feel like, it's not properly over.

Justin:You're right.

Trent:we should go now.

Justin:Ofcourse.

They both stood up and left making sure they were next to eachother they only managed to get to the door before they both were stabbed squeals of pain couldn't be heard from the doors, only a tiny whisper was eventually heard as the squeals and screams became quiet.

???:Guess...who... 

They said as a large smirk was placed on their face, the doors opened and they hid trying to not be found.

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT BUT THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE SEQUAL!!!