Tyler gets saved by lesbians REAL 🤧🥰🐔

DISCLAIMER:

Idk if this will be the end of the book because I literally don't want to write much anymore because I made a lot of mistakes in this fanfic and I'm too lazy to correct them, i wish i was good at writing because if I were this fanfic would be greater then it is, and I made a video saying I made the fanfic on TikTok, and yes if you've seen the video you would know that I made another fanfic called island of horror where Alejandro isn't the insane bastard he is here and he is actually quite normal in the island of horror fanfic.I will be writing other fanfics from other fandoms. These fandoms are probably dead though but it'd be nice to revive them from making fanfics about them! But thank you for reading this utter nonsense and I hope you enjoyed reading this fanfic.

For the last time forever, Thank you for reading this fanfic. I loved every little comment I got on it, some of the comments were really funny. The slander comments for Alejandro were so fucking funny aswell, they made me giggle a lot.But enjoy this chapter and I love everyone who read this bad grammar filled book.

No one's pov:

Tyler woke up, well he felt around himself, he could feel and hear Alejandro's breathing.Did Tyler hate him? Did he love him? Well, he started having a crush on him before the murders started.But now...he doesn't really know what to feel. It's confusing, he felt violated but...he liked him? He didn't consent to it and he knew that he didn't.He felt around for any chance of escape, he finally felt something that might help. But...it would take a while for him to get free because he couldn't see what it was or if it was sharp enough but he grabbed it and began to cut the wires around his wrists.It took a while for him to manage to get free and he softly pushed Alejandro off of him.He felt around for his clothes and grabbed them, carefully trying to put them on.It did take a while ofcourse because yknow Alejandro took his eyes? He wanted his revenge on Alejandro but as his dad taught him, doing the same thing what another person did is bad.

Tyler crawled away and used the metal door to get up, he opened the door trying to not make a sound. As soon as he opened it, he ran out. All he could do is run. He couldn't see but he was trying so hard to escape. He ran from the cockpit to first class.And then, to economy class.He stood still.

Courtney and Gwen both looked at him, they didn't notice anything wrong with him except for his lack of eyes.They both got up and walked to him.

Courtney:who did this to you?

Tyler:I can't tell you...

Courtney:Yes, you can.They can't hurt you.

Gwen:I think I know who it is.

Courtney:who?

Gwen:I saw noah and Cody go with "him"

Courtney:wait but the only person Cody and Noah went with is Alejandro?!

Gwen:exactly.

Courtney:Gwen, I'm going to fucking smash his head in.

Gwen:I'll help you.

Courtney and Gwen set off leaving Tyler all alone with his thoughts.He wanted to cry.He really wanted to cry, but he couldn't. If he did, all that would come out is blood.the damage had already been done and now Tyler has to suffer forever unless...He could...kill himself...But, he'd never do that! There's no chance he would!

Courtney POV:

Okay, I know how badly I treated people last season but...atleast I didn't murder people! Me and Gwen are putting and end to this! And maybe I could break up with Duncan and get with her! I love Gwen I truly do! I want her to be all mine! I want her to only have her eyes on me. Not on anyone else's but mine.

Gwen POV:

After this, I'm going to get Tyler some therapy.And I'll probably get with Courtney if she likes me..? I'm not very sure...I feel like she only likes me as a friend? No don't think like that! But she has a boyfriend? Okay, but atleast I'll get everything off my chest.

Okay I'm too lazy to write anymore but to wrap it all up, Alejandro gets "killed". Courtney breaks up with Duncan.All of the people Alejandro killed are now torturing him. The survivors and the people who weren't there wear pieces of the dead people's clothing. Gwen wears Leshawnas shirt in memory of her. Tyler gets massive amounts of therapy.Courtney broke up with Duncan and were friends before he killed himself

Sweet facts about my AU I guess.

Leshawna and Harold are best friends and not together but he did get jealous of Alejandro trying to take his best friend away.

Duncan and Harold were originally supposed to date before Harold got killed.(PEOPLE ON TIKTOK IM A MULTISHIPPER FOR FUCK SAKE, AND THIS SHIP AINT A PROSHIP)

Duncan did apologise for his treatment of Harold in s1.

Tyler got surgery for his lack of eyes.

Noah and Cody did survive they got saved.

Noah and Cody are now dating!

Now it's time for the depressing facts >_<

Tyler gets major flashbacks to the whole rape thing.

Duncan killed himself because he wanted to be with Harold after he found out he died.

Courtney thought it was her fault that Tyler's eyes were removed.

Tyler stopped wearing red because of the trauma.

Gwen stopped eating until Courtney told her that she needs to eat.

Noah tried to hang himself but Cody stopped him well cause of Owen dying obviously my man Noah would become depressed stupid /j