A dream???

The first challenge didn't go well for Tyler...or anyone on his new team...He fell off of the pyramid and rolled into the sand on the finish line. Alejandro,Noah and Owen his team mates were already there. He wasn't sure where Izzy was until a bandaged mummy stepped out of the pyramid. We all thought it was one of the monsters or even one of Chris' bad jokes. Well no it was Izzy who was wrapped in the bandages.

Well this day couldn't get any worse for him right? Well you could say it did and you could say it didn't at the same time.Well the first part of the challenge was rough for him. But the second part was embarrassing.Team Amazon one of the other teams got a camel while they got a goat which they had to ride on.Atleast they have something to work with while Team victory had a stick?

He thought Chris was calling him a goat face only to find out Chris was calling the goat. "Goat face." That was so embarrassing. He embarrassed himself in front of his team.They managed to build their boat and quickly crossed the lake coming in second place! Atleast they weren't last unlike team victory who came after them.

We all returned to the plane tired and exhausted. Owen and Noah were just chatting to eachother while I thought about winning the game and Lindsay.5 minutes have passed and nothing has happened except Noah finishing his conversation with Owen and went to open a book.

He slowly got up, needing to go to the confessional, he walks towards the confessional and knocks on the door.

"Hello?" He said

"Sorry I'm busy." A voice came from the other side.

"Oh I'll just come back when you're done."

There was no response from the other side so I went back to economy class and sat back down on the bench which was really uncomfortable.

Alejandro quickly finished his business and walked back to economy class.Quickly approaching Tyler.

"Mi amigo, if you want to use the confessional now it is free."

"Thanks dude."

I got up and walked to the confessional and slammed the door behind me and locked it.

After 2 minutes of doing my business and washing my hands I got out and walked back to the uncomfortable, hard benches in economy class. How come we have to stay here instead of being in first class this actually sucks.

Tyler sat down on one of the benches and closed his eyes trying to go to sleep. After 5 minutes he fell asleep...

It was dark he couldn't see anything all he could smell was the scent of blood, and metal which isn't a good sign at all.Where was everyone and why am I the only one here? Why am I tied up?

His thoughts were stopped by a light turning on.

"Mi amor you're awake."

"Alejandro? Where are you?"

"You don't need to worry about that currently..."