Sampo Koski | Pants on fire

x boyfriend male reader

Fluff, lies, cuddling

~

Sampo Koski had a boyfriend.

Y/n L/n.

He lived above ground, in a nice house. Sampo stopped by from time to time, to bring gifts and shower his boyfriend in love. Y/n always thought his boyfriend was buying these gifts, until he saw his lovers face on a wanted poster.

"What the hell...?"

Y/n went home, taking the poster with him. He sat on the couch, waiting for his boyfriend to come home.

Sampo came through the front door, and met eyes with Y/n. Sampo was kinda freaked out by Y/n's posture and intimidating look.

"Hello, love. Are you alright?" Sampo asked, a bit worried for his safety.

"Sampo, Sampo Koski... What is your face doing on a wanted poster?" Y/n glared harshly.

"What are you talking about—"

Y/n showed Sampo the wanted poster.

"You're a criminal, and you didn't think to mention that?"

Sampo started sweating.

"Now, dear, I... I can explain."

"Save it, Sampo." Y/n walked over to Sampo, as his glare softened. "All this did... Was making me fall in with love you even more~"

Sampo was confused, and blushing.

"I love bad boys~"

Y/n tugged Sampo into a passionate kiss, making Sampo relax and feel excited. Sampo was scared that if Y/n even found out, he would leave him. Or turn him in.

"Cuddles, please~!" Y/n begged.

Sampo picked up his boyfriend, and carried him to their shared bed. Sampo spooned Y/n, making them feel relaxed in each other's arms.

Sampo kissed Y/n head.

"I love you, so much~"

"I love you too, Sampo~"