Xiao | Bully

Xiao x Autistic! Adeptus! Male reader

Thank you for the request

Angst/fluffy ending, suicide attempt, ooc Xiao

~

Y/n came home to Wangshu inn, to find his boyfriend eating Almond Tofu. Y/n sighed at him.

"Xiao!" Y/n glared at Xiao, getting a bit into his personal space. "You can't live off of Almond Tofu!"

"I barely eat." Xiao grunted, backing away from Y/n, to get some space

"But when you do eat, what are you eating, hm? Almond Tofu!" Y/n followed Xiao, not noticing that Xiao wasn't liking how close he was. "That's it, we're going to the festival in Liyue Harbor tonight!"

"You know I don't like mingling with mortals." Xiao eventually gave up, knowing he wouldn't get his personal space back.

"Too bad. After Rex Lapis died, you've been even more moody and depressed. This should lighten your life up!" Y/n cheered.

"Y/n, I really don't—"

"You're going, that's my final decision."

Xiao sighed, but agreed. He didn't feel like arguing.

~

Y/n and Xiao were walking around Liyue Harbor, enjoying the festival. Well, one of them was. Y/n was dragging Xiao by the hand, stopping to play at games or grab food to made Xiao try it.

Y/n saw Traveler, Paimon, and Zhongli, together. Y/n dragged Xiao over to them.

"Hiya Mr. Zhongli! Traveler! Paimon!" Y/n greeted with a smile.

"Hiya Y/n! And..." Paimon gasped. "Xiao?! What are you doing here?"

"Y/n forced me to come. I didn't not come of my own free will." Xiao glared at the floor.

"Shush. You're fine." Y/n rolled his eyes.

Y/n had a conversation with Zhongli and Paimon, while Traveler stole Xiao from Y/n. They went to a game that needed swiftness, which was Xiao strong suit. Xiao quickly won the game for Traveler, and gave him the stuffed dragon Xiao won.

"Thank you, Xiao." The Traveler smiled.

Xiao blushed lightly and looked away. He held the smallest smile as he said, "You're welcome, traveler..."

Y/n noticed this from afar, and it made him extremely jealous. Y/n ran and hugged Xiao, glaring at the Traveler.

Paimon and Zhongli followed soon after. Xiao's blush and smile went away, as soon as Y/n touched him. Y/n noticed, and felt heartbroken.

"L-lets go home, Xiao..." Y/n mumbled.

"No. You're the one who dragged me out here. And I'm actually starting to... Enjoy this." Xiao grunted, avoiding looking at Y/n.

"Pl-please..."

"I said no. You can't keep bullying me into doing what you want." Xiao spat.

"Wh-what? Bully...?"

"I didn't want to come to this, but you forced me. Now that I'm actually having an enjoyable time, you want me to leave. I'm standing my ground. No."

Y/n released Xiao. "I'm sorry... I'm such a bully... You should probably be with traveler... He won't bully you like me..."

Xiao eyes widened. "Wait, Y/n—"

Y/n took off running somewhere. Xiao just stood there, frozen.

"What are you doing, Xiao?! Go after him!" Paimon shouted.