Jing Yuan | Two Alphas

X Alpha male reader

ABO AU

Smut, fluff, bottom reader

~

"Yuan... We shouldn't..." Y/n whispered.

"Why not?" Jing Yuan kissed Y/n's neck, causing the bottom to shiver.

"We're both alphas... We shouldn't..." Y/n whimpered.

Jing Yuan groped Y/n's ass through his pants.

"So? We love each other, don't we?" Jing Yuan bit down on Y/n's neck.

Y/n let out a low moan, feeling his soft spot being bit. "You're the General of the Luofu... You should be with an omega..."

Y/n let out a soft gasp, as Jing Yuan shoved his hands down Y/n's pants. Jing Yuan began to grope him, making Y/n submit.

"Yuan—"

"Shhh, and enjoy our first time together~"

Jing Yuan pulled down Y/n's pants and underwear, revealing his hard member. Jing Yuan gently pushed a finger into Y/n's cleaned hole, causing the bottom to whimper.

"It hurts...!" Y/n cried.

It was his first time being fingered.

"It'll feel good, I promise." Jing Yuan cooed at
Y/n.

Jing Yuan unbuttoned Y/n's shirt, and sucked on his nipple, making Y/n's face go red. Y/n was panting, as Jing Yuan pushed a second finger into his bottoms hole. Y/n gripped Jing Yuan's hair, as he thrusted his fingers faster.

Jing Yuan kept adding fingers, trying to stretch Y/n as best as he could. He eventually pulled his fingers out, making Y/n whine. Y/n missed Jing Yuan's big fingers in his hole.

Y/n was sweating, panting, and whining. "Don't stop, Yuan... I'm so close...~"

"You're going to get something even better, my love." Jing Yuan kissed Y/n's lips, as he took off his pants and underwear.

Jing Yuan grabbed some lube from the dresser, and lubed up his member. He gently pushed his tip into Y/n's hole, making him cry out. Jing Yuan kept pushing until he was all the way inside.

"B-big!! Too big!!" Y/n cried.

"I'm sorry, love. I'll wait until you're adjusted, okay?"

Y/n panted, as he gripped Jing Yuan's shoulders. Jing Yuan kissed up and down Y/n's neck, hoping to soothe or distract him.

After a while, Y/n gave him a sign to move. Jing Yuan began slowly thrusting. Y/n gasped, feeling Jing Yuan move his large member in and out of him.

"Now I know how my bottoms felt... Damn I was a bitch..." Y/n murmured.

"Now you're my bitch~" Jing Yuan thrusted faster.

"A-ah~!" Y/n moaned happily, as he scratched Jing Yuan's back.

Jing Yuan smirked at Y/n's lewd face, and wrapped a hand around his throat. He gently squeezed. Y/n arched his back.

"What a dirty bitch you are!" Jing Yuan bit Y/n's neck.

"Please cum inside, Jing Yuan!!" Y/n begged.

Jing Yuan thrusted faster, getting a bit sloppy with his thrusts.

"R-right there! Hit me there!!"

Jing slammed against Y/n's prostate, and came inside of him.

Y/n had to bite back a scream, as he came after Jing Yuan.

Y/n and Jing Yuan were panting. Y/n was panting heavier than Jing Yuan.

"Felt good~?"

Y/n rapidly nodded. "I love being your bottom~"

Jing Yuan kissed Y/n's lips, causing them to make out.

"Two Alphas..." Y/n murmured between the kisses. "What will your friends think...?"

"You think I care?" Jing Yuan raised a brow. "They're my friends, but you're my mate now."

"I just... I'm scared for their reaction... Especially big brother..." Y/n whispered.

Jing Yuan kissed Y/n's lips again. "I'll be right there, when you tell him, okay?"

"Thank you, Yuan." Y/n smiled, as they cuddled and fell asleep.

~

Y/n and Jing Yuan had gathered the High-Cloud Quintet. Y/n's big brother, Yingxing, was amongst them.

"Why did you call us here?" Dan Feng questioned.

"I was training." Jingliu grunted.

Yingxing was the most curious, but he stayed silent.

"Well, we have an announcement." Jing Yuan smiled at his friends, as he nudged Y/n.

"Everyone." Y/n spoke in a confident tone. "Me and Jing Yuan are in a relationship now."

It was silent.

No one knew how to respond. Two Alphas, together? This was never heard of. No way it would last.

"Y/n." Yingxing spoke first.

Y/n gulped gently, as he wanted for his big brother to continue.

"Is this really want you want? To be with another Alpha?" Yingxing questioned.

Y/n slowly nodded. "I'm sure. I... I'm deeply in love with Yuan, and I've have been for awhile now..."

Jing Yuan wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist, and kissed his cheek. Y/n smiled, and lightly blushed.

"He's the one for me, big brother. I know it."

Yingxing smiled.

"Then, you have my blessing, Y/n." Then he turned to Jing Yuan. "You may be my best friend, but my brother comes first. I will kill you if you hurt him."

Jing Yuan chuckled. "As if you could, Yingxing."

"How much you want to bet—"

"Stop it, you two." Dan Feng sighed. "You're acting like children."

"I could beat you both without even trying." Jingliu laughed wickedly, ticking off Jing Yuan and Yingxing.

"Then let's go!" Jing Yuan and Yingxing pulled out their weapons.

Jingliu pulled out hers. Y/n pecked Jing Yuan's check.

"Play nice." Y/n winked at him, making Jing Yuan blush.

"The hell you blushing at?" Yingxing questioned, but before he could receive an answer, Jingliu was attacking them.

Baiheng was grinning, as she watched. She was there to heal once the fight was over.

Dan Feng just patted Y/n's hair. "I'm glad you're happy."

"Thank you, FeFe~"

Dan Feng sighed. "What did I say about calling me that?"

"Don't do it."

"And what did you do?"

"I don't know, FeFe~" Y/n laughed.

Jing Yuan saw Y/n laughing with Dan Feng, and quickly got jealous of Dan Feng. But Jingliu brought him back to reality, by trying to attack him.

He's mine... All mine... Jing Yuan thought, happily, and a bit menacingly.

Y/n was happy to be called Jing Yuan's mate.