Aventurine - I'm sorry

Modern! Aventurine x boyfriend! Popstar! Male reader

Slight smut/lime, angst, fluffy ending

***

Y/n was apart of a popstar group everyone seemed to adore. He was the cute, and gentle little brother of the all male group. He was a fan favorite, and had his face plastered everywhere.

Y/n loved the money, so he could treat his boyfriend to anything he wanted. Aventurine usually spent the money on gambling, and then used his winnings to pay Y/n back. Y/n never took the money back.

They lived in a nice condo, and enjoyed life together, even if Y/n was super busy. Y/n came home, to find Aventurine waiting for him.

"Hey, babe, sorry I'm so late." Y/n apologize, going to give his lover a hug. Aventurine kissed Y/n neck, as they hugged.

"You should make it up to me~." Aventurine licked up and down his lover's neck.

"Mmm~" Y/n softly moaned, but decided to play dumb. "How so~?"

"Let me help you relax~."

"A nice massage would be awesome. Ah~!"

Aventurine bit Y/n's neck, and fiddled with his nipples. Aventurine tore Y/n's shirt open, and started sucking on his nipples. Y/n gripped his boyfriends hair.

"Babe~!" Y/n whined. "L-let me get cleaned up, I'm all sweaty- Fuck!"

Y/n tossed his head back, feeling his soft spot on his neck being bit. Aventurine licked all over Y/n's chest, swirling his tongue around the perky nipples.

"You taste soooo good~" Aventurine mumbled.

"Off, now." Y/n commanded.

Aventurine whined, but pulled away.

"I'm getting cleaned up, meet me in the bedroom, okay?"

"Okay~"

***

Aventurine was slamming in and out of Y/n's hole, making the bottom nearly scream.

"Harder, fuck me harder!" Y/n pleaded.

Aventurine teased Y/n, by not obeying.

"Veritas, (Dr. Ratio) could fuck me harder~" Y/n taunted.

Y/n used to fake date Dr. Ratio before Aventurine. But, Aventurine didn't know it wasn't real, so Y/n always teased and taunted Aventurine to make their sex wilder and more angry.

Aventurine glared down at Y/n, and went faster. "Who the fuck gave you permission to say his name?"

"Me~ Does it bother you knowing I was fucked hard by him~?" Y/n continued taunting.

Aventurine gritted his teeth. It was actually starting to piss him off. He thrusted even faster, making Y/n's eyes roll into the back of his head.

"Deeper! Even though you can't reach as deep as he could~"

Aventurine stopped thrusting, and pulled out
He used his safe word. "Vanilla."

Y/n's eyes widened. Never has either one of them used their safe word, even though they've dated for four years. Y/n was 29, while Aventurine was 24, and Dr. Ratio was 34.

"What's wrong??" Y/n worriedly asked, as Aventurine sat on the edge of the bed.

He started crying. Y/n's heart shattered, as he hugged his boyfriend from behind.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Y/n repeated over and over.

Aventurine cried for awhile, not being able to control himself. He just wanted to be alone, but didn't have the courage to ask his boyfriend to leave.