Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae | Stealin'

Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae (Daniel) x Male reader

Cute, awkward, thief

Thank you for the request :3

Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae will be referred to as Daniel, to make my life easier

Might be a part two

~

Daniel was walking around the Luofu with Jing Yuan. They were having a chat, and catching up from the past few days.

"Hey! Stop that thief!"

A male with his hood up was running through the crowd, he ran straight past Jing Yuan, but before he could get too far, Daniel caught him.

The man slowed down his sprint, once he saw the young man was caught by Daniel.

"Thank you, high elder, general." The pharmacist panted out, once he reached them.

The male was trying to get out of Daniel's grasp, but the Daniel's grip only tightened as he struggled more.

The store owner turned to the male. "Just who are you!?" And he ripped down his hood.

It was a skinny male, with h/c hair, and e/c eyes. He looked hungry, and terrified.

"Please let go!! I have to go!!" Y/n begged. He continued struggling, to no avail.

"You're that brat that keeps trying to buy prescription meds without a prescription!" The store owner glares.

"Please! She's gonna die!!!" Y/n pleaded, trying not to cry. "My sister, she-"

"If you're sister is so sick, then why won't you take her to a doctor?" Daniel questioned.

"... Please... Just... Let go... I beg of you, high elder..." Y/n sniffled.

"How much are the meds?" Daniel questioned.

"That's not the problem, high elder. Those are very strong drugs, and you can easily overdose on them. The person taking them needs to be in medical supervision while taking them as well." The store owner explained.

"I see." Daniel nodded at the pharmacist, and then looked at Y/n. "Give the pills back."

"No... She needs them..."

Daniel sighed, knowing Y/n would stand his ground. Daniel looked at the pharmacist.

"How about this, Jing Yuan gets Bailu and she diagnoses his sister, and fills out a prescription, if needed."

"... Fine." The pharmacist huffed.

"Jing Yuan, if you could." Daniel commanded Jing Yuan.

Jing Yuan smiled and nodded, and left to find Bailu. Daniel followed Y/n back to his home. They went into an alleyway, which worried Daniel.

They were pretty far away from civilization. Y/n and his sister lived in an abandoned building.

"Sis? I'm back." Y/n called.

"Big brother!" A voice called, as Y/n was almost tackled by the sick girl.

The sick girl then looked around Y/n, seeing Daniel.

"Hello! Are you one of Y/n's friends? Big brother doesn't have many, so please take care of him!" The sick girl bowed respectfully.

"No, no. He's a high elder, Leona. Not my friend." Y/n tried to explain.

"High elder?" Leona tilted her head in confusion.

"Don't worry about it," Y/n smiled softly. "Some of his friends are going to help you see a doctor, okay?"