Chapter 9 - Night Out

"Hey pretty girl! You don't seem like you're normal self tonight, what's going on honey?" Gojo says.

Tonight I'm serving and after the shit storm that happened yesterday, it's safe to say that I'm not exactly in the brightest of moods no matter how hard I try.

"Oh it's nothing, just dumb boy problems is all!" I chuckle slightly as I set their drinks down for them. The regular crew is here, it makes me wonder if these guys are all single?

"Boy problems? Our y/n? Why don't you sit, I wanna hear all about these 'boy problems'." Geto says with his sultry voice that makes me melt.

"Sorry guys, I'm pretty busy tonight. This is my job still you know." I say teasingly.

"What time does you're shift end, we could always bar hop? Or check out that nightclub across town!" Gojo says excitedly.

"I doubt y/n wants to go out to a club after finishing a shift at the strip club." Nanami says as a matter-of-fact.

Toji rolls his eyes. "Oh poor miss y/n can't hang after working sooo hard, tch."

"You know what? I'll come now just out of spite for you Toji." I announce earning a groan from him. "I'm off early today so I have only an hour left!"

"Perfect! Go hurry and finish up!" Gojo excitedly says and waves me off with a smile.

The hour went by fast and before I know it my shift was up and I was finishing talking with Axelle at the bar.

"Finally you're getting out with those guys? They've only been begging you to forever, especially the white haired one." She says as she wipes down a cup.

"Yeah I need it tonight. There's a lot that's happened, I just need to get my mind off things. You should come out after you're done here! It's that nightclub across town!"

"Okay! I'll rope in getting Nobara and some other girls in, we're closing early tonight so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle!"

I catch a glimpse of Choso coming from behind the back room carrying a box of liquor bottles before setting it on the bar, I quickly turned to walk away before he could get his eyes on me.

The last thing I wanted was to feel that shame again.

••••

Rushing home I throw on a simple tight black dress and some heels, touching up my and and makeup since it was already done up for work. Stepping out of my complex, I see the black car pull up.

"Thanks for picking me up, I really didn't want to drive out there tonight." I say feeling relieved as I climb in the back of Nanami's car with Toji and Geto in the back and Gojo in the front.

"Not a problem, you've worked hard lately so you deserve a rest." Nanami says from the drivers seat with the others in agreement.

Well, except Toji.

"Hah! Her work hard? She's only making money because of her looks and these men feel bad for her." He spits as he looks out the window.

"You know you've had this personal vendetta against me since day one and I can't understand why. Is it just because I actually get up and go to work and you... don't?" I fire back.

"That's exactly what it is y/n, don't let his childishness get to you." Geto says sweetly beside me.

"You and your stupid work jokes you got-" Toji turns to face me, but shoves me further into Geto.

"Can you sit forward you're crushing me between you two!" I yell at him as I try to push him back, which fails.

"It's like pushing into a wall huh?" He says with a shit eating grin that makes the scar on his mouth more prominent.

"Oh stop being so full of yourself and your weirdly big legs." I mumble back. "What are you, 14?"

"Do you not want to be crushed between us y/n?" Geto says beside me as he spreads his legs wider, forcing my legs closer to Toji's.

"Well I mean I didn't mean it like that," I stammer slightly making my face heat up in embarrassment.

"Oh stop it, you're making our girl nervous," Gojo says as he turns back to look at us. "It's obvious she'd want to be crushed up between anyone of us." He says as I see Nanami grin on the rear view mirror, causing heat to pool in my core.

Am I about to take on all four of these guys? Not that I'd complain...

"Okay how about we... all just calm down eh?" I chuckle nervously as I try and think of anything other then my increased arousal.

Choso.

Great. Now I'm turned on and pissed off.

"We're just teasing you honey, look we're here!" Gojo says excitedly.

"You got off easy this time." Geto says quietly to me and gets out, sending shivers down my spine.

This is going to be a long night, apparently.

______

*Shorter chapter but our mans will be in the next one!

______