《 7. Dual POV 》

रंगरेज़ा रंग मेरा तन, मेरा मन
ले ले रंगाई चाहे तन, चाहे मन
रंगरेज़ा रंग मेरा तन, मेरा मन
ले ले रंगाई चाहे तन, चाहे मन

सजरा सवेरा मेरे तन बरसे
कजरा अँधेरा तेरी जलती लौ
सजरा सवेरा मेरे तन बरसे
कजरा अँधेरा तेरी जलती लौ
क़तरा मिला जो तेरे दर पर से

[Song- Kun Faya Kyun]

Oh painter, colour my body and soul

Take the colours from my body and soul

Oh painter, colour my body and soul

Take the colours from my body and soul

The morning showers bless my body

It purifies the dark areas of my soul

The morning showers bless my body

It purifies the dark areas of my soul

I get every drop of purity from your door

The moment when her lips touched mine. My brain hay wired. I couldn't think of anything rather than taking her lips in my mouth and savouring them. Her lipstick tasted sweet like her soul. I was watching her intently her eyes were closed and I could see her cheeks turning pink and then red. She was lost in kissing me, but only God and I know how hard I was trying to control the urge to devour her here itself in her very own office. I wanted to lick her lips, bite them, and thoroughly taste her lip lines like my life would depend on them and I think it did, I wanted to suck her lips till they turn pinkish red due to swelling, I wished to chew them till I taste her fiery copper blood, I wanted her to open her lips and let me discover her mouth, explore the depth and heat of it . I wanted our tongues to fight like swords for dominance. But I didn't kiss her. Not because I didn't like kissing her, but because I know when I kiss her it won't be a peck or smooth and soft it would be ravaging her, consuming her, wrecking her to only mend her. Before I lost control, she parts away, she looks at me with anticipation expecting me to kiss her back, but I don't because when I kiss her I want to kiss her freely, without any barrier both physical and mental, I want it to liberate both of us. And currently I am not prepared for such thing.

She stands up from the sofa and turns to face the wall adjacent to the sofa as if she is trying to calm herself and I shift because I am afraid I don't want her to see the effect her mere peck has on me. There is an awkward silence in the room that's piercing through the spell that she just created. She clears her throat and says,"I-I -um I ... didn't mean to shock you. I am very sorry for that abrupt kiss. I was caught in your poetic description which I am sure weren't as effecting to you as it was to me, which I realised soon, u-um-umm in short I am sorry for kissing you without your consent." She is heaving currently.

I too stand from the sofa go to her table and take the glass filled with water, which I offer to her and reply,"It's alright Janaki, here drink some water."

After gulping down the water from the glass, she keeps it down on the table and stomps towards me, looking into my eye she asks,"I am again sorry to startle you. This isn't the usual me. I, this wasn't a very ladylike behaviour. This isn't how a princes-"