《 39. Getaway To Greece - III 》

Third Person's POV

"Ugh... What is he doing there with her?" A shriek echoed in the dull room. The room, which was no less than a hidden cave somewhere deep in the forest. Not the kind that is surrounded by trees or somewhere hidden from the local population, but the one which is away from life, the sunlight, the kind which is lifeless, almost dying. So is this room, with all the curtains drawn and shards of the broken vase lying on the floor, with the pictures of a man with curly black locks and stormy grey eyes lying tattered on the mantelpiece below the pin-board hanging on the wall.

 It somehow represented the mental state of its owner for when the nerve in her brain snapped, reminding her of someone once she ditched, someone once she threw away like a used trash bag, was the one she craved to get for now. Her tousled hair fell on her loose white shirt that reached till her upper thighs and when she got up to pin the picture she was holding in between her forefinger and thumb, the broken vase's shard cut the skin of her sole, but she still walked towards the pin-board without letting out a whimper over the bruise. Why? She simply didn't care about what hurt her but always about whom she got to hurt. Her twisted brain had made her turn into an unfeeling psychopath that's why every chance she got to hurt someone, to maim them or to make them bleed over her words or action, she would jump onto such chances.

She was so engrossed in the layout of pictures that were pinned on the board that she didn't hear the sound of the key being twisted to unlock her bedroom door. "Tanya ma'am?" asked the maid in a soft voice.

The woman didn't turn around to entertain the maid standing at the periphery of her room, she instead was deeply focused on drilling the pin on the face of a woman in the picture wearing a golden saree. 

"Ma'am! You are bleeding." The maid panicked.

That was when the said woman finally turned around and followed the gaze of the maid towards her feet, she tilted her injured foot to check the bruise and then in a thunderous voice she ordered,"Then stop panicking and bring the damn medical kit." saying this she resumed her task.

"For how long do you think you can run, Raghavendra Singh Rathod? Its already been eight years, long enough, for you to forget about me and you forgot that I can rock your world? Seems like you need a reminder. " She declared as if the guy in the picture was in front of her and then started laughing maniacally.

"You married another woman and forgot about me? Forgot how you couldn't resist my curves back then, well, I might as well remind you." she resumed talking to herself.

She turned towards her room searching for her phone, which was on the nightstand beside her bed, her eyes brightened upon landing on her phone, as if the key to solving all her problems were inside it.

She jogged towards her phone and unlocking it, she clicked on his contact details and began typing something.

J A N A K I

I was waiting for Raghav to join me on our little cute date at the seashore of Mikri Venecia or Little Venice in the city of Mykonos. He had gone to fetch Meloptia, which was basically a Greek dessert as suggested by an elderly Greek couple who had taken our photos at the beach earlier and they had recommended us to give this dessert a try, which we are giving right now as I was waiting for Raghav to arrive with it from a street vendor nearby. 

The city was scenic and breathtaking, from its cobalt waters that touched the snowy hued houses in Chora and the little shops that offered heart-warming services to the tourists, I was basically in love  with the people, the picturesque beauty of the city and the food which we had eaten so far.