《 10. Raghavendra 》

Uh-oh, I'm fallin' in love (realisation)

Oh no, I'm fallin' in love again (fear)

Oh, I'm fallin' in love (acceptance)

[Labyrinth - Taylor Swift]

This song shows the 3 stages of love, when we realise that we are falling.

Then we fear that we are falling again, and it could lead to a heartbreak.

Then we accept that we have fallen and we cant do anything about it now, but just ride the tide.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, when I heard Janaki's voice from the unknown caller ID I was frozen, I couldn't rotate the steering wheel to left or right, I just wished that it wasn't anything bad. Luckily I wasn't that far from her office so I drove like a madman back to her. This sudden urge to kill whoever the fuck tried to harm and fear her is so violent that I touch my neck and realise that my nerves are popping at the side of neck. And damn! I very well know that this is happening again and I should just pull away. Away from her. I need to create distance from her, and I am just going there as she asked from me, nothing else.

(Hah! You don't listen to anyone when it comes to you, but suddenly you are listening to her?)

My conscience mocked at me.

I barged in her office with rage, angry at myself for not controlling my emotions, and I go directly towards her, taking her hand in my hand, her hand is as soft as a stuff toy and I just never want to leave it, I make her stand, to check any signs of injury. I hold the base of her chubby cheek and turn it left-right to check for any harm, then I turn her and see that she is alright. Thank God!

She smiles at me and places her small hand on the curve of my shoulder and says that she is safe but is being threatened and blackmailed in the name of her family and friends, while saying this her voice cracks.

And I swear to Lord Shiva that I feel my chest tightening, at I don't know what the fact that she has been threatened before too or that her voice cracked. I just want to make sure no one and nothing makes her cry, I wouldn't be able to bear it.

My heart is slipping from my hands again, and this time I fear it is going to fall and fall and crash. My eyes widen at this realisation and fear so in frustration I tell her,"I told you Janaki, that this won't be easy, butting heads with a notorious politician, they are despicable and lowly, they could stoop to a low you won't consider or expect."

Her smile faded and she stepped back from me, my right palm hanged in the air feeling the loss of her calmness I realised that I hit a nerve, she said,"Are you here to make me realise why I should have listened to you and given up on this case? Cause if that's the case then I, Janakidevi Bhaal Singhania, vow to fight this case till the end of my breath."she said while gazing up at me with blazed eyes.

I clench my jaw realising that she took me the wrong way and I hurt her, pocketing my hands to hide my knuckles turning white in anguish I say,"I am not here to persuade you to drop this case, I know that you won't do that, I am here because you said they were bothering you, so I am here to help you. You said they were threatenin-"

She interrupts me and says,"Thank you, but I don't need your help now, I can figure it out on my own."

I angrily march towards her, lifting her chin I say,"I, Ragahvendra Singh Rathod, don't like being interrupted and my dear princess you have done it numerous times and I forewarn you not to try again. And if you can solve this on you own, then well, my best wishes to you." I let go of her chin.