193 6 0

" Hey Hey! Canada boy!~ " a short omega was shouting while walking down the stairs searching for someone.

Once the boy entered the living room there was some of the pack member's enjoying their time and eating well while talking, doing their things.

" Mark Lee! " The omega shouted again with a soft tone going over to him and clinging into his arms as the other was acting like he doesn't like it but deep down he loved the smell of his omega, hugging him back tightly.

" Has anyone seen Jaehyun? " a good looking alpha with nice muscles entered in the living room with a question trying to find the leader. It was the captain Jeno.

" Not really, i haven't seen him at all today. " answered a Japan boy while laying down on the couch next to the members.

A strong scent entered the room.

" Someone searching for me? " The head, pure alpha came up to them, looking around. " Jeno and Mark you two have to go hunt in the forest today, try to find anything new again if you find something call me." He said with a cold yet calm tone like always.

The two males understood the task given by the leader and said goodbye before standing up and going to get their things for hunting at the forest.

When the two males left there was only left two male omegas and two male alphas in the living room, since others were either sleeping, doing tasks or enjoying their own time.

The leader spoke up " You three are free today, just relax. " The three males bowed down a bit to show respect even tho they all are getting along well like real friends there isn't any afraid ones until.. The leader gets mad or is in his guts meaning that he needs his omega with him but.. He doesn't have one.

WITH JENO AND MARK NOW IN THE FOREST.

" Surprising there is nothing new today or trouble. " the Canadian male said with a slight quiet chuckle.

" Right, let's go deeper in the forest. " the other male said and they both agreed with it, going deeper in the forest.

But suddenly they heard noises.. Like someone was injured or whining, one of the males kept sniffing the air while the other looked around carefully.

" we should call Jaehyun, it seems like something smells weird.. " Said the male named Jeno.

"weird? It's not weird for me somehow." the other was confused by the stronger alphas words.

Mark just called Jaehyun while Jeno came closer and closer to the sound of the noises being carefull.

"Hey Jaehyun, something is weird there, come here as quick as you can, yes, we are trying to be careful, we will wait." After they both finished talking they waited there for Jaehyun and some other pack members to come.

" the scent.. It's crazy."

BOOM.

Once the two alphas got closer to some bushes their eyes widen.
Between the bushes was a small male with big bright deep brown eyes laying down with a wound in his stomach whining and suffering from the pain. Looks like someone attacked him.

But once one of the two alphas tried to take a closer look at him there appeared out of nowhere another omega.. But this one was looking fine not injured or something but something was off.. One of the alphas couldn't stop looking into the other omegas eyes infront him, them both eyes sparkling.. It was something new.