140 7 0

The alpha tried to calm down while looking at the other omega infront him with their eyes sparkling, both confused by the feeling of this yet the Canadian boy has felt this and seen this before, he knew what's going on.

" Jeno, calm down and take the fine one with you, looks like you both.. " He sighs and doesn't finish his sentence because others have finally came. Once they both saw the leader they moved away, letting the pure alpha look at the situation.

Pure Alpha male slowly went closer to the omega that was injured and laying down on the grass. But the injured omega's friend seems to not like this, he didn't trust them and tried to push the pure alpha away.

" Go away, don't touch him, he's already injured! " said the bunny looking omega.

" Take him with you. He seems like yours. " the leader looked at Jeno with these words, leaving him confused but he still did as the leader told him, taking the bunny looking male away, trying to calm him down.

On the cold grass an injured omega was holding into his wound tightly with his hands while looking up as he started to smell a strong scent near him, it was really nice and strong scent.

The bright, deep, big, sparkling eyes of the omega was only paying attention on a strong looking alpha infront him which was only getting closer and closer. The pretty omega was not even scared of the strong aura he felt, he instead felt better.

" Everyone go back, Jeno take that omega with you, leave me with this one. " Gave an order to the others. " Don't say anything, i be fine just go. "

Once the sound of them all walking was disappearing now only the pure strong alpha and injured omega was left alone.

" Don't be scared of me, I will protect you, I promise. " When the smaller boy heard these words he nodded with a small weak nod even though he knew that it was an new person he never met and never seen, the feeling between them said otherwise..

Their both scents were the strongest ever now.. Their eyes looking at each other with only beautiful sparkles, the stronger males eyes were turning blue.. From this moment he knew that this omega is his.

" Help me.. " Quietly spoke with a soft tone the small one.

The strongest alpha in the pack and everywhere for now known was feeling weak just by the omegas words making him obey.