134 7 0

The Alpha grabbed the omega carefully and gently, trying to not make him uncomfortable. While the small one was holding into his shirt all the way home they just enjoyed each other's scents not letting go of each other.

" Thank you a lot.. " Smiles slightly with his cute smile while looking into alphas eyes, the eye contact of love was held. But since the smaller one was really tired he immediately fell asleep in the strong alphas safe and warm arms, trusting him even though he is an stranger.

All the way home from the forest the alpha kept him close to himself, loving the feeling he felt, the scent of roses and fresh air, which had also a really sweet scent all mixed up was truly made for him. He took him home safe and sound.

Once the leader of the pack came home half of the members was waiting for him in the living room, seeing this made him speak.

" Don't worry about anything, go do your things, take care of the other omega, he's gonna be our new member. " says while holding the pretty omega in his arms. " Winwin, help me to clean this wound of this omega, come with me. " the tone of his was deep and clean, leaving the room going straight to the bedroom of his own where none can enter because he doesn't let anyone do it.

Once the leader left with injured omega in his hands and other omega which was known for understanding doctor things well the other members were left in the living room talking.

" He's strange, he never brings anyone inside his room, even if the person would be injured even worse he wouldn't do it " Said a short omega named Haechan.

" Looks like today was a nice day for him.  " an Canadian male replied.

" whatever! Mark Lee let's watch a movie please!~ " Smiles brightly waiting for an answer from his alpha which only laughed while watching his omega act like this, in the end giving up to agree and do it.

IN THE ROOM WITH JAEHYUN, WINWIN AND TAEYONG.

" be gentle with him. " The alpha said with a serious and cold tone after laying injured and asleep omega on his own bed. leaving the doctor to be omega speechless just with a small nod. Winwin did his job as leader suggested. Everything went well and nice, after all the care the wound was all clean and better.

"I'm done sir."

" Thank you, you may leave now. " goes to the bed looking at his omega after the other male left the room.

" You're mine.. "