56 1 0

Jaehyun and Taeyong both were laying down on the bed, cuddling each other warmly in each other arms while relaxing, after this romantic moment they had some time ago.

" You're officially mine now. " Said the alpha while carressing the omegas slim waist, looking into his big pretty eyes.

The omega nodded his head with a smile and leaned to put their lips together for a small peck.

" We should wash up and dress up, we can somewhere to spend time together, if that's okay with you" Keeping the eye contact with the alpha while talking.

" it sounds the best my omega" Smiles with his sweet smile and those dimples as he pecked the forehead of others gently.

They layed like that for some time before standing up and going to take a warm shower together, laughing and playing around with each other with the water. After the shower they both dried themselves and dressed up for going out to spend time alone, together.

When they both were done with everything they went to the living room where was almost everyone.

"Ayyo! Now listen! I rap for you! Ayyo!" The loud omega who always are fun to be around is making everyones mood up again.

Mark was only laughing while watching him, as Jaemin and Jeno on the couch were watching him aswell laughing all together, Jaemin clapping for him until they saw the leader alpha and his omega in the living room.

"Ayyo! Jaehyun and Taeyong are there, come here join uss" Said the want to be rapper.

"Nooo!~ Look at them, they look like they are going on a date" Said the closest friend of Taeyong, Jaemin.

"Woahhh!~ No way man! Cmon you guys are soo fast at this" The Canada boy said.

"life is short, mostly for us, i have to do something" Said proudly the leader.

As the 4 by the couch or on the couch went crazy, mostly Haechan who went over to Taeyong and grabbed his arm with a smile whispering to him but loud soo everyone would hear.

"Was it nice some time ago? Taeyong you gooo~"

The omegas eyes widen a bit as he just laughed then hit his shoulder not hard. "Y'all calm downn"

Jaehyun grabbed Taeyong hand and held it carefully while he spoke up. "if anything call me" He smiled and went with his omega out of the house while the others were in chaos.

"Let's party!! Food, music, dancing! Bring everyone here!! Cmon cmon!" Said the mood maker omega.