124 5 0

" You're mine.. " strong meaning words that came out of the alphas mouth while he was looking at the beautiful omega which was sleeping cutely on the bed, snuggled into the blankets, looking cute to the alpha.

" M-Mhm.. " Some mumbling came out from smaller ones mouth making taller one confused and curious. Pure Alpha leaned closer to his face trying to hear the words more clean.

" You're handsome.. " The small omega giggled a little while snuggling more into the blanket which had the nice and strong scent.

" Are you even sleeping? " Alpha was confused but also smiling a bit because of the compliment which he found cute.

Omega shaked his head slowly as an answer to the question, opening his eyes to look over at his alpha, the sparkles appeared again.. The safe feeling and strong scent of the Alpha was all over him making him feel weaker in a good way. There was no need of words just by the look at their eyes they deep down knew that they are each other's and they can't run away from it, it's something that had to happened, they both after living a long life finally found each other..

The omega male slowly turned to lay down on his back, moving one hand to put it on the others cheek, carressing it slowly and gently as a soft and warm smile appeared on his lips making leader alpha immediately feel better and calmed in all ways possible.

" You're making me weak, you don't even understand how rare that is.. " Jaehyun said with a calm yet deep charming voice of his.

" You're making me feel all kind of things too.. That's even more rare.. " Pouts a little as it was a habit of his which alpha found cute again, everything about him was cute and beautiful. The taller male slowly began to move his own face closer to others because this moment was really intense until..

💢KNOCK KNOCK💢

They both stopped as their lips were an inch apart. A voice was heard behind the door.  " Pack Leader! Jeno is having some problems! " a hight pinched voice shouted.

" Coming! Tell your man to handle it for a bit. " Shouted back then sigh, looking back at the omega underneath him.

" Can i come with you?.. It's kind of scary to be in a new place alone even in a room " Looking at the other male with his big, sparkly eyes while waiting for an answer.

All the other male did was take off his hoodie that had his scent putting it on the omega to feel safer and warm. " Come here. "