134 6 0

The leader went to search for other's mostly that one omega, finding him and Haechan in the room of one couples, which was Mark's and Haechan's the three of them was sitting on the bed, eating snacks, talking, laughing, the atmosphere was nice. The other alpha saw the pure alpha standing by the door instantly calling him inside.

" Jaehyun come here spend time with us. "

If honestly speaking the beautiful eyed omega was the one that could smell that strong scent the most from far it was really something to him.

The leader came inside and sat down next to the omega looking at him as he realised something. " i haven't even asked your name, may i know? "

" It's Taeyong "

The couple infront them were only watching and couldn't stop smiling, they never seen the leader of theirs do all of this actions from earlier to now.

" Me and Mark will go eat! Mark i'm really hungry, i will cook for you, i know you like my cooking, soo you can't say no! " Said the omega of Mark's with a bright smile pulling him out the room.

Seeing this moment made the only omega left in the room smile, slowly raising head to look at the alpha. Once their eyes met each others it was a feeling that they both loved to feel.

" Jaehyun right? You're really charming, i love to be honest with people.. But truly i never seen anyone this handsome in my life "

The alpha while listening to the words couldn't control himself anymore, leaning quickly closer to the others face, their lips finally meeting each other's, the small omega was in  a small shock but since they both hearts felt the same way, both eyes slowly closing, the sounds of their lips moving against each others now.

Kiss turned from a tight peck into something more wet and romantic, the scents of their both mixing with each other. The alpha gently layed the male down on the bed being on top of him now still moving his lips against the others soft ones.

Once omega felt like the kiss was only getting better, him getting layed down on his back now, wrapping arms around the alpha's neck. Somehow he felt safe when the warmth of this strong alpha's was near him, the warm and soft lips.. Bed which was really comfortable, the scent he smelled the best than anyone else was  a proof that this is the alpha of his.

( 🔞 )

Jaehyun's the alphas hands were slowly travelling down, sliding into the hoodie of the omega, touching his bare slim waist.. the flat stomach, warm and soft skin.. Grabbing into his sides.

The omega that had felt all of this happen made him all messy with the butterflies in his stomach, the touches were amazing.

But suddenly someone knocked on the door interupting them once again, this time alpha didn't want to give up.

" I ain't letting them ruin this. " he whispered to the small male that was blushing slightly underneath him. Alphas words didn't lie, he kept his hands on the slim waist of omegas while leaning to his neck leaving wet, soft kisses all over his neck and collarbones trying not to bite yet since the first bite of the alpha is the most powerful one, the most painful but also pleasure full one, it marks the omega that is his only.