CHAPTER 14

[A/N: manga spoilers ahead so for those who are waiting for season 2, you've been warned.]

When you had arrived by the training camp for the U-20 team, you practically leaped out of the car and thanked god for letting you finally get some space between you and Shidou.

The boy had been so clingy, his arm looped with yours as he rested his head on your shoulder throughout the entire ride, leaving you no room to relax.

"I'm glad you could make it!"

Shidou stepped out of the car, stopping next to you at the same time an middle aged man approached them with a friendly smile.

"You must be Hoichi-san." You smiled politely in his direction which he returned along with a light laugh.

"Yes. I'm Hoichi Yasumori, the coach of the U-20 team." He introduced and Shidou's eyes gleamed with little interest.

"Where's my room?" Shidou asked, causing the coach to glance at him for a second, his smile almost dropping.

"This way."

You followed after Hoichi with your suitcase in your hand, Shidou trailing behind you and attempting to annoy you by tickling the back of your neck.

"Stop it." You tried slapping his hand away but ending up smacking yourself as he quickly moved away.

Shidou snickered, amused by your actions but his attention went onto the room the three of you had stopped by.

"This is your room, Shidou. We'll be having a meeting in half an hour with the other players so get changed in your uniform and I'll pick you up then."

Shidou wanted to stick with you longer but he knew he couldn't mess around anymore.

"I'll miss you, [F/N]!"

"I won't."

Shidou was wounded by your blunt words but you were already walking away, leaving with Hoichi."

You were taken to your own room to stay in and you placed your suitcase besides it, letting out a sigh. You let yourself fall back onto your bed, relaxing and getting the tension out of your body.

"I'm here." You mumbled, looking up at your ceiling with a blank look.

You had much to do, now that you were here.

Get an analysis of each player, create a program to help them improve and get them to complete it in the next two weeks they had to train until the match.

You let out a sigh, getting up from your position to walk over to your suitcase. Opening it up, you saw twenty percent of your suitcase was your necessities while the rest were your gadgets and tools.

It was going to take you a day to set up a replica of your training room in this camp.

"I should go and get the meeting over with."

You straightened back to your full height, turning your body slightly as you caught sight of a tracksuit, the flag of Japan embroidered on top of the jacket.

Quickly getting changed, you then moved onto grabbing your bag, which held your tablet along with a few other devices.

It wasn't hard to find the meeting room as you could hear loud voices coming from a certain direction and as you stepped closer to the room, you could make out what was being said.

"The hell are you doing?!"

"Sendo is our ace!!"

'Shidou.' You knew who was the cause of ruckus and let out a sigh.