1. Arena

Hello stars! Before we start, I just wanted to give a heads up that English isn't my first language so please pardon if there are spelling/ grammar mistakes! They're not on purpose.

Sunghoon POV:

The blades of my shoes were scratching the iced floor as I was twirling and gliding around, it felt as if I was in my own world. No Judges, no trainer, no fans and no people cheering me on. It was just me and the ice, my most precious comfort, the one half of my life.

I finished off my performance with a triple Axel.

As the song stopped, I spread out my arms and lightly bowed to the audience, indicating that my performance had finished. I stepped off the ice rink and sat down." You did well out there Sunghoon." An older female approached me, handing me a jacket and a water bottle. I've basically been at the rink half of my life already yet I could never get used to how cold it is, not that I mind, quite the opposite. I enjoy the cold." Thank you ms. Mei. I tried my hardest, I hope I impressed the judges." I thanked her, after all, it was all thanks to ms. Mei that I've come this far.

"SUNGHOOOOOOOONNNNNNN" Someone screamed my name, my eardrums could've popped right then and there." Sunoo, stop yelling like that. I might go deaf." A silvery gray haired male complained, holding his ears closed while a tall purple haired guy was walking beside him, sighing." Oh, hey guys. You're here?" I smiled as they were walking towards me." Of course we are, have you ever seen us skip a competition you had in Korea?" The purple haired guy asked, rolling his eyes." Heeseung hyung, what's gotten you In a mood?" Sunoo asked him, pouting." Probably because you yelled like that, making people look at us as if you were crazy. I mean you are." The silver male laughed as sunoo slapped his arm." You are so rude Jay! You always say you're a trustworthy guy yet here you are, bullying me." He pouted again, looking away annoyed." Alright calm down you guys. The winners will be announced soon so settle down." I shushed them and made them sit down

And as if on cue, the announcement has begun.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! Please settle down. The ice skating competition has unfortunately already ended, as well as for the judges deciding on the winners! Before we begin, let's all give a big applause to all the amazing figure skaters that have competed today, please!" The announcer said, clapping his hands along with the audience." Continuing! As I just said, the winners and each individual rank has been decided. Since the partnered figure skaters have started performing, we will now start with the soloists announcement!" He continued to blabber on and on about how good each and every skater was today, which is truly an amazing thing. There are a lot of self-conscious people, so words of reassurance and affirmation is nice.

"Anyways! Starting!!..the amazing performance that has reached the third please belongs to....Jang Wonyoung! A big applause to you! Please come get your medal!"

"Second place goes to!........Xu Minghao! Please come and get your medal!" I'm not even second?..was my performance not good?..

"And first place goes to......drumroll please! First place has been taken by none other than the most talented figure skater, Park Sunghoon!!!! Please come and get your medal." The announcer called my name. I was stunned. I forget the nostalgic feeling of getting first place, no matter how often I got it, I've never taken it for granted. I truly didn't expect it." PSSS. GO ON...THEY ARE WATING." Jay whisper yelled, nudging me to move forward.

I went onto the ice with widened eyes, stepped onto the first place pedestal as the medal dangled against my upper body. I looked around me, seeing people cheer and throwing all kinds of things onto the ice. Things like teddy bears, flowers, posters of me, jewellery and even some chocolate. I looked over to the trio, giving me a thumbs up.