2. Returned

Third person POV:

Why...why is he back?..that..bastard. Was all that Sunghoon could think of. The narrators of the event were talking, but he couldn't hear a single word. Nothing. Knowing he was back, and Jay was unintentionally involved in it. Sunghoon knew it wasn't his fault, if he knew, Jay would have never made him go.

Sunghoons breathing started to get heavier, his eyes are blurred and he couldn't hear a thing, slowly he began to panic by the loss of air. Jay was quick to notice Sunghoon as his eyes darted around the arena."Sunghoon! Calm down!" Jay was trying to make him focus but Sunghoon was gasping for air."Shit! Heeseung hyung! Where is Sunghoons inhaler?!" Jay almost so as yelled into his ear, heeseung seemed to have noticed and quickly reached for Sunghoons ice skating bag. He handed him the inhaler, as soon as Jay had it he gave it to Sunghoon.

"I..want to go home Jay..I can't take it anymore." Sunghoon said in a raspy quiet voice, giving it his all to speak. Jay nodded." Sorry Jungwon. I need to go. Sunghoon..needs rest. Sunoo, Heeseung. If you want to stay, I won't stop you but go find YOURself a way to get home because I won't be picking you up." He hissed at them, already making it obvious he didn't want them to stay either. As Jungwon was about to say something, Jay supported Sunghoon and the four of them left.

Jay put Sunghoon in the passenger seat and put on his seatbelt, brought his bag into the trunk and was about to enter the car himself, until he got a call.
"Jungwon?" Jay asked.
"Hyung..is everything alright?." Jungwon spoke hesitantly.
"Yes, I just need to get Sunghoon home, Jungwon. Is there anything else you want to say?" Jay urged.
"Jay hyung! Im sorry if I did something wrong...I..I really didn't mean to!" The younger cried out.
The silver haired male sighed."Why didn't you tell me your brother would be Sim Jake?"
"I never thought of it as....important?..I mean I still remember you saying Jake hyung did something bad..but I didn't think it was SO bad that you can't bear to be in the same place as him...?" Jungwon made it sound more like a question.
"You never saw it as important or you just didn't want me to know? Look, Jungwon. It took all the will power in me not to jump down the arena to beat the living shit out of that bastard. I told you Sunghoon is the most important person to my heart. He's like my brother, we grew up together. I told you he and I were cousins. Did you take advantage of it? I bet you did. I...I don't want to speak to you anymore."
"What! What even are you saying...Ja—"
And with that, Jay just hung up.

Heeseung and Sunoo were sitting in the car, waiting for Jay as Sunghoon was soundly asleep.

Finally, he entered." You've got some explaining to do, Park Jongsaeng." Heeseung sternly demanded. All Jay did was sigh." We've already known you for a while I suppose, and knowing this guy, he won't be opening about it anytime soon. He can kill me for all I care, but I won't explain everything in detail." He explained, starting the engine.

Flashback to 5-4 years ago

Jay(17) POV:

"Jay! Guess what!! Remember that cute guy we saw earlier? Well I talked to him and got his number!!! I'm so excited" Sunghoon(17) squealed as he pushed his phone right into my face."You mean the new transfer student?" I asked him. I didn't think he'd get his number so quickly, seeing Sunghoon is quite the introvert."Yess!! His name is Sim Jaeyun, but he prefers to be called Jake. He's sooo handsome! It's love at first sight, im telling you!" Lord someone save me...this guy is already head over heels yet he hasn't known this guy for even 6 hours...

Many months later

Sunghoon and Jake had been talking for a long time now, every day actually. And they've gotten quite close to each other, though I really don't have a great feeling of this guy...he seems so..offish..I don't know how to explain it.