6. Time

I know this is a late post everyone and I'm sooo sorry😭 and to make this worse it's a short chapter too!..but I wasn't sure what else to write in the end, don't worry the next chapter will hopefully be better and soon too!!

Third person POV:

Jake had it all planned out.

He would all end it today,

He will avenge the loved ones whom sacrificed their lives for him.

Even if it'd cost his life,

For, the loved ones that are left, their safety.

He has no other choice.

"Is that..a threat?" He looked at me in disbelief.

"Ha...haha...HAHAHAHA!!!!!! A KID. THREATENING ME?! I can't help but laugh. What do you know about my wife? Are you sure I have one?" He smirked at me, boasting with confidence. Until I snipped my fingers.

*snip*

And the black screen behind me lit up, showing a type of cctv footage."Christina Leynard. 31 years old, 6 months in of pregnancy, expecting a girl. Living family are her mother and her younger sister. Status, married to Konard Leynard. Male is 39 years old. My men are so very close to her, anything could happen. Ah, and don't even try contacting your men. All communication devices on you have been disabled. And all your men have been unarmed. Your helpless wife doesn't even have a clue. Oh and, fret not. I won't cause any harm to a pregnant woman, I'm no monster. But....im sure she doesn't know anything of your deeds, does she? Do you think she'll let you raise her child once she knows? That she'll even let you close to her girl?" Jake finally finished his speech.

On the outside, he looked calm yet fierce. But on the inside he was panicking. Even if he'd been practicing combat for years, he could never compete against Konard, well, he could but Jake doesn't want to. He'd like to dodge violence in the best way he could."Oh...you shouldn't have brought my wife and little girl into this. If you so much as get near to my unborn child and Christina, I'll never spare you. Or the people close to you...I suppose his name was...Sunghoon?" As Konard mentioned his name, internally Jake wanted to straight up punch him. But he did his best to remain calm.

He didn't show any reaction, not even flinch."We've long since separated ways. And it won't be so easy to hurt him, after all he is from the parks corporation." Jake calmly sat there, not moving a muscle."Well, I got to kill your parents, no?" Again, Konards confidence started to build up."My mother had to try all ways to get me out. Out of death, that is. She and my father sacrificed themselves, so that we could get out of the danger back then. And it worked, so I'm here now to avenge my parents. And compensate them for their sacrifice." Jake was so motionless, it wouldn't be surprising if one said he hadn't blinked in a while.

"Aren't you scared then, that I will do something to your brother?....What? You thought I didn't know? I've already found out 4 years ago. But I must say, you've hidden him very well. As well as for yourself, I had a hard time trying to find you. Coincidentally as I was trying to locate you, I stumbled upon that young one...his name is Sim Jungwo— ah no, my apologies. I meant Yang Jungwon. It was indeed a smart move changing his surname, but nothing gets past my eyes. Especially if he has the most similarities with his father, truly the spitting image of him. It pissed me off. So I tried to harm him, but it seems your men are very well trained." Now he was only trying to provoke Jake.

So he already knows. But it's fine, Jay is with him. And Jamie noona won't let anything happen to him. Ugh a lot of things happened that year, I can't stand the thought of it."Alright, so what if he is? Before my departure, I made sure to cut all ties with him. Because I'm not sure whether this will go smooth or not. I won't deny that you are a danger, but you aren't a threat to me, if you would have been, then I wouldn't have left all my people behind. I'm not selfish enough. Unlike you." Jake wouldn't hand himself over just because of a few provocations, he couldn't let that happen either.