Hey man!

Sorry that this took me a bit, I wanted to plan out this story a bit more before I started releasing chapters.

Please enjoy :)!

KF' P.o.v.

Finally! It's been too long since I'd seen my family.

Oh! Hello reader! My name's Kid Flash, or otherwise known as Wally West.

When people are pissed at me and they know my civilian name, they call me Wallace.

Please don't do this.

Anyways, I'm finally back from that horrible year-long undercover mission! First on the visiting list is, of course, my best friend Robin, A.K.A. Dick Grayson.

(Simp.)

Shut up author, you simp for Red Robin.

(Hey, blame the webtoon! He is unreasonably attractive there!)

Yeah, yeah, more importantly it's been too long since I've seen my best friend.

(And crush.)

No homo!

(All the homo.)

I- oh, my communicator's going off.

"Hey Aqualad!" I answer.

"Kid Flash, we have an emergency. We're in Jump city, and Robi-"

(Protect the Bird mode activated.)

I rush over there immediately and am beside Aqualad in Jump city before he could finish saying my bird's name.

"-n is unconcious and about to fall!"

I am already running off, and spot Robin teetering on the edge of a building in the distance.

HOLY Batman!

Author's P.o.v.

KF speeds off, and catches Robin before he could fall more than a few inches off of the building.

If you couldn't tell, KF just broke through the mental barrier that was holding back his speed. Originally, he would've had to go into the speedforce to do this, but the desperation to protect his love had shattered that barrier like candy glass.

Why yes, yes I am a sap.

KF is already back down and has handled the bad guys before Aqualad can finish his sentence.

"I know that it usually takes you 15 minutes to get here from the Tower, but- AcK! Where did you come from?!"

"HIAqualadsorryIalreadydealtwiththebadguysandtendedtoRobin'swoundsalsoIclearedallofthedebrisandthecitizensaresafe." KF was vibrating, and Aqualad knew that the only people who would be able to tell what he was saying would be someone from the Batfam or Flashfam, and Robin was unconcious.

So Aqualad looked around and realised that KF had already dealt with everything.

"KF, I'm going to need you to slow down and explain how all of a sudden you can go past the Flash's maximum speed." He said in a slow and calm tone.

It took a few seconds, but KF managed to slow back down to common time, and stopped vibrating.

"I dunno man, I just heard Rob's name 'n I panicked 'cause I thought he was in danger, and he was. So then something snapped and then I was faster than ever." KF replied.

"Kid Flash, that's not a great explanation. You just casually went past the fastest man alive's speed limit with ease." Aqualad was still very bewildered with how KF hadn't even broken a sweat.

Which is fair.

Before he can reply, the Titans west begin running/flying over towards them and Robin.

KF knew of how they treated Robin, and his natural instinct was to step in front of Robin before the Titans could get to him.

However, they didn't have the reaction KF had expected.

"Bro! Yous gots to come over heres quickly yo!" BeastBoy seemed oddly.... concerned?

Robin had told him over video call that if he were to meet the Titans west, to just "play along."

He trusted his best friend, so he played along.

"Why's that?" He asked curiously.

"Because Robin hates you!" Cyborg quickly replied, making furiously fast "quick get over here," gestures.

Kf sped over quickly.

"Robin hates me?"

Seeing as everyone else was stunned at his remarkable speed, Raven answered for them.

"When Robin talks about you, he always describes how frustrating you and some 'bet' are."

Well, she's as cheerful as ever it seems.

KF, meanwhile, just remembered the bet.

Before he had the time to do anything, in normal speed that is, Starfire interjected.

"Friends, should we not grab friend Robin?"

"Hmm? OH, yeah!" Cyborg went over and heaved Robin over his shoulder.

KF was extremely tempted to go over and grab Robin, but he knew he should trust Robin and play along, so he fought against the instincts.

Well, he was used to those instincts, and therefore resisting them.

He had to resist the instinct to just run over and get Robin while he was on a mission, he had to fight the instinct to kiss and hold Robin whenever he was near, he had to resist the urge to say, "I love you," to him whenever he saw Robin.

He was used to this.

And so was Robin, for he had to resist those same feelings.

Yeah, they're down atrocious.

Hello, it's me again :).

Again, sorry for taking so long I had to plan out the first bit of chapters before I could start.

Hope you understand, and enjoy both this chapter, and the many more to come :)!

Signing off...
TCFW.