Smooth operator

Hõla!

I'm trying to be more consistent with updates, so...

Here we are!

Author's P.o.v.

The Titans secretly did agree with Starfire on wanting to see Robin's face, but they knew that they shouldn't push him.

Y'know, they weren't savages.

Most of them.

Maybe.

.

Okay, maybe some of them were, but everyone else other than Starfire respected and enforced healthy boundaries.

That being said.

They were going to ask once, because y'know, why not?

So they agreed to take turns, whether or not he shows them his face, they wouldn't tell anyone else about who he was.

Even eachother.

Raven went first, because they figured that she had the best chance if success, and not at all because they were a little bit scared of Robin.

Raven floated up to Robin's door and knocked (like KF knocked up Rob-) gently.

"Hey. Robin?" She asked through the steel- and lead-inforced door.

Meanwhile, Dick was inside his room, working at his desk.

"Yes?" He called back, hoping that it was something he could do without moving from his desk.

"..." She heistated. "... Could you show us your face without your mask?"

"No." And with that, Robin turned back to his desk and resumed working on the case.

...

Yeah, that was going to be tougher than the Titans thought.

Cyborg was up next, and 'No, he was not scared.'

There's a reason I put quotes on that last bit.

Anygays, he was going to be forced to be next anyways, so he accepted his fate relatively quickly.

However, unlike Raven, he planned out how, when, and where he would ask.

The happiest and most relaxed Robin seems to be is after he goes out somewhere and patrols, so Cyborg waited until he would do so.

He went out at least twice per week, so this didn't take long.

When he had come back from a patrol an hour earlier, Cyborg (tried) to strut confidently towards him.

"Hey Robin?" Cyborg's voice 'definitely did not waver, and those security tapes were absolutely faked if you found footage, if you saw them.'

Again, quotations exist for a reason.

Robin paused and turned to look Cyborg dead in his eye and laser-thing.

"Yes Cyborg?"

'Okay, not mad. Let's do this.' Cy thought to himself.

"So, you know how Raven had asked you earlier about whether or not you could, possibly, maybe show us your ide-"

"No." Dick replied quickly, and raced down the hall into his room.

"Well then." Cyborg simply replied to thin air.

Now, someone who's actually reading this might think 'isn't that a bit of an overreaction? Calm tf down bitc-'