'What's up with him?'

Bonsoir!

I'm back :)!

I'm sorry, the last chapter and the next few chapters may seem very rough, I need to get back into the groove of writing.

I really do hope you enjoy :)!

Author's P.o.v.

"Friend Kid Flash?" Starfire timidly asked.

'Oh, shit.' KF thought as he snapped back to reality.

"Uh... has Robin told you what happened between us?"

Huh, not bad improvisation.

"Nah dude, he hasn't told us nothings." BeastBoy seemed much more calm now that Robin was slinged across Cyborg's shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

'F*ck, improve classes with the YJ team, don't fail me now.'

"Say, could you tell us?" Cyborg chimed in.

"Hm... I dunno guys..." is what KF said, but he was thinking 'Dude, I can't think of a story to tell them, or a way to get out of here without causing suspicion for both of us or trouble for Robin."

"Please?" Starfire, Cyborg and BeastBoy all pleaded with stars practically in their eyes.

"... it all started when we were just sidekicks. You see, I fell in love with Robin, and I realised this after we separated to form the Titans west and east. I don't know whether or not he loved or loves me back, but I still love him. However, when I realised that I loved him, I had to ghost him.

I couldn't handle the feelings now that I know what they are, that's why you guys have never seen me with the Titans east."

Bingo! That sob story created a whole 'misunderstanding'.

Plus, I did genuinely fall in love with him, I just didn't do the ghosting step, so if they see me being love-stricken again from Robin (both metaphorically and physically depending I'd he has his staff and is close to my ankles,) so I won't have to explain anything!

The best lies have truths within them!

Hol' up, is Star fire glaring at me? Why would she be so mad, they treat him like sh-

Ohh.

Star bitch likes Robin.

Well, you ain't gettin' 'im that easily bitch.

"On that note, I should really get back to my team's Tower. Please do take good care of Robin." And end it with a smile then run!

On the way, I'll just grab Speedy, there we go.

Then I'll come over and grab his arrows and bow, and then we're off to the Tower!

I suppose I should also tell Rob what happened... I know, what about-

Robin's P.o.v.

"Wally-"

Huh? Where am I? Where's Wal-

Oh, I forgot about the bet for a second.

And I apparently also forgot what my room at the Tower looked like.

But that envelope on my bed sure as hell wasn't here.

There was a yellow envelope on my bed, and it says in red ink... 'Dear Rob,' ?

Well, there's only one person allowed to call me that nickname.

But was the thing about him falling in love with me true?

Hello, Author here again.

This is probably a lot shorter than some of my oneshots, but that's because we haven't gotten to the main conflict yet, so stay tuned :)!

Again, I hope you enjoy this series, and I'll see you tomorrow!

Signing off,
TCFW.