Enemies to Lovers?!

Ni Hao!

(I dunno how you spell it, I'll Google it later.

And for the record, that's not Chinese in general, that's a dialect.)

Anygays, I'm sorry this took so long :,). I've been feeling unmotivated a bit recently, and I've been trying to shift, so that's taken a bit of time, but now I'm back :)!

Hope you enjoy this chapter, thanks :)!

Author's P.o.v.

Despite the continued efforts of the Titans to have a relatively normal day,

Alas, it was not meant to exist for them.

The H.I.V.E., shockingly was, say it with me, commiting-crimes-:D!

But... something was off.

Something the Titans couldn't quite place.

It had been fairly routine, Cy was flirting with Jinx, Jinx was flirting with Cyborg as well.

BeastBoy tried his luck with Raven, to no seen avail.

(Key word here being 'seen' avail.)

Starfire was doing her best to take her anger out on Gizmo and See-more.

This does seem pretty routine, right?

"But where's Rob?", you might be asking.

And to that I say,

Have you ever heard of a 'kabedon' (Ka-beh-don)?

It's a trope that I believe began in Japan due to anime.

Basically, Character A, (usually the dom unless they're switches,)
Pins character B (usually the sub, unless they're switches,) to the wall.

A's arm is either above B's head and reting on the wall, or A's hand is beside B's head.

...

Now imagine the Titans' and H.I.V.E.'s shock when they saw 'Pangasius' as 'A' and Robin as 'B'.

To be more specific, they turned and saw Pangasius's left hand on the left side of Robin's head, palm flat against the wall, and right hand on Rob' right cheekbone.

(I felt the need to clarify this, the cheekbone on his face and not his ass-

But, like, that could've been interesting-)

And while the Titans were like, 'Wtf, how do they know him,'

Which is fair.

The H.I.V.E. was going 'Wtf, do we need to turn our new teammate into the police.'

They're not monsters, it's not like they'd steal the suit of someone the're working for, take their alias, and unneededly kill a villain.

And then rape that villains nemesis.

(*cough* tarantula-the-cowardly-fucking-bitch-who-had-to-rape-someone-to-actually-get-some-because-she's-a-horrible-person-that-I-would-kill-with-my-bare-hands-because-she-dosen't-deserve-weapons-I-would-actually-kill-her-if-I-got-put-into-the-dcau *cough*)

They weren't that bad.

Luckily for everyone, Robin was very much consenting to this.

Everyone could see their lips moving, but couldn't hear what they were saying or couldn't understand what they were saying.

But what they did know, was that Pangasius was absolutely flirting with Robin.

They weren't stupid, they could see Robin's face getting brighter and brighter, but still not attacking as he seemed frozen in shock.

Meanwhile, with KF and Robin, the Titans and H.I.V.E.'s assumptions weren't that far off.

Pangasius had zipped towards Robin immediately, and pinned him against the wall as soon as the battle started.

"Robin?" He asked while setting his voice to the frequency he used with the Batfam.

"Yeah KF?" Robin chirped back

He was very relieved that this undercover mission wasn't going to be kept a secret until the last minute.

KF relaxed, "Oh, good, you know already. I'm undercover and working to get the H.I.V.E. over to our side."

Robin discreetly smiled as well.

"I'm just glad you'll be closer to me for a while."

(Oh you two are going to be very close-)

Pangasius blushed underneath his goggles and mask-

(BTW here's a quick drawing of what his costume looks like:

)

- and decided that today would be the perfect time to start messing with Robin.

"Oh, I'd be more than happy to be even closer to you pretty bird~" Due to the vibration in his voice, he accidentally said that like he was purring, but Robin blushed even more because of that.

KF figured that this was a win.

"Hmm?" Dick asked, still stunned.

"What is it darling?"

Ohh, KF was going to enjoy being able to flirt with Rob.

Of course, if Robin asked him out or accepted his invitation to go out as boyfriends he would 100% take this seriously, but right now he wanted to test the waters and see if Dick actually liked him back.

As Dick's blush increased, KF leaned closer.

"Are you alright Songbird? You're getting red."

"Prettybird? Darling? Songbird? KF, were you hit with some of Ivy's pollen?" Robin barely managed to ask.

"If I were, she must've created a new type years ago, because I'm still in an endless cycle of falling for you." KF said with an unseen grin.

Robin blushed further, this... this was flirting, right?

He looked over to Jinx and Cyborg, yeah this was definitely flirting.

KF noticed his doubts, and responded with,

"Don't worry darling, I'm flirting with you."

Which did not help Dick's blush go down at all.

...

That wasn't sarcasm, that actually didn't help his blush go down.

"What do you mean by- Who says I'd be worried?!"

(That boy's a dere, tsun-tsundere-

I have a jello heart, I'm not that mean!

I wasn't blushing, I-I was just rushing, aaand forgot the sunscreen!~

Does anyone else remember this song's animatic by Emirichu?)

'Pangasius' merely leaned close and whispered into our (in the closet gay besti-) hero's ear, and promptly replied with another whispered sentence.

"Because you're blushing, darling~ You're quite cute when you do that, you know. Your ears get all red as well." He stated with an unseen fond,-

(simping,)

-smile.

To this, Dick quickly covered his ears and softly stumbled away from Pangasius's reach.

At least, he got a bit away, but KF just jogged up and hugged him from behind.

Well, to the H.I.V.E. and the Titans, it looked like a grapple, because KF wasn't completely stupid.

He's just dumb in love.

(And I'm stupid with love~-)

And when everyone else turned their back's, KF spun Dick around to ki-

Signing off,
TCFW;)~!.