MPREG IS REALLL???? NOT CLICKBAIT.

I uhm, might be considering dropping this story

But anyways.

Or should I say "Anygays"?

Wally's p.o.v.

I stared, holding my best (*boy) friend in my arms, as he shaked in fear.

It took me a second to realize what was happening, but he was scared of my reaction.

Now, I'm just as surprised as you are on how mpreg exists, but if anyone could do it, it would be Dick Grayson.

With his perfect little hips that fit in my palms, glossy lips, proud stature with a pride filled smile that I want to shower with love even when his pride is destroyed and he's begging for me to-

No smut for you yet

Dick's P.o.v.

"Apparently I can beat my soulmates child."

Wally stared at me in shock, and seemed to not be able to process it.

Again, I explained that "Slade was scared of hurting his soulmate with experiments, and couldn't go after a superhero who's body has been altered. Batman and Black Canary would be too tough to catch."

Wally's grip tightened around my waist.

His voice was strong and low when he finally responded.

"And so that left you."

I nodded, feeling disgusted with my body.

I feared Wally's reaction more than anything, but I knew I had to trust him.

To my surprise, Wally simply sighed and went, "Well, now I know who to kill."

I twisted in alarm and grasped my hands on either side of his face.

He chuckled.

"Wally! Don't kill people, you're too precious to lose your innocence."

He smirked as he glanced down at me.

"I could lose it to you."

I laughed as he wiggled his eyebrows at me, and It felt like a huge weight had been lifted from my conscious.

We talked for hours, and only remembered to leave when the H.I.V.E. called Wally to return.

I smiled as we waved goodbye at the bushes of Titan's Tower.

Wally gently touched the sided of my cheek with his large hands ( Perfect for jacking off while thinking of yo-) And fake-pouted.

"What, no goodbye kiss?"

We laughed again and he was about to salute me and run off when the adrenaline kicked in and I jumped up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, legs above his hips and planted a light kiss on his left cheek.

He blushed immediately and gave me a quick peck on the forehead.

He rushed home, and I walked back into the tower like I was ready to be a badass tomorrow.

(I'm sure Wally will want to fuck your badass forever-)