✨🥡A Hero is Born Part 1🥡✨

Y/n = Your name

N/n = Nickname

'Thoughts'
"Talking"

-----------________-----------________-----------________-----------________-----------________---------

         The thing you need to understand about the old legends is that the story is never finished. There may be no pages left to turn, but there is always more to the journey. Rising from the Netherworld, the Demon Bull King attacked. No one could stop him, no one could resist. No one except... the legendary Monkey King. The Monkey King used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain. He trapped the Demon Bull King underneath it. The Monkey King sealed the mountain with that no other being could wield, trapping the Demon Bull King forever. With the battle won, the Monkey King vanished, never to be seen again. Legend says the staff still lies on top of that mountain, the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction. And with the Demon Bull King gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in. A world of elegant cultures, gentle loving people, a city brimming with five-star cuisine, and all because of the Monkey King..

       "Oh, that's so good! Monkey King's so cool! He's so strong and handsome-" MK swoons as he listened to Tang's story.

"That was a good story Tang" I softly smiled at him as I finished my noodles.

        "Thank you Y/n, and you guys thought you knew all the Monkey King stories. Tang smirked and pushed up his glasses. Y/n chuckled as MK spoke up.

       "Oh, but I do. I got his whole life documented extensively in this! MK then proceeded to show us a book that showed all of Monkey king's battles. "Written and illustrated by yours truly. Like I knew he was born from a stone, and live behind a waterfall with his sweet little baby monkey friends! Y/n perked up from hearing about baby monkey's.

"Baby monkeys..? That's pretty cute." Y/n chuckled as rested they her head on her hand. "Cool drawings by the way." Y/n softly smiled at MK.

"Thanks Y/n!" MK grinned back as Tang spoke up

          "Well It's nice to know someone's taking in all these stories. Pearls of wisdom, dripping from my lips." Tang clears his throat "Well, you know the deal: one story, one free bowl of noodles. Hmm?" Tang smirked at MK while Y/n sweat dropped.
"I don't think Pigsy would like that idea Tang." Y/n tried to warn him.
"Relax Y/n it's not like he has to know." Tang shrugged it off as Mk perked up.

          "Huh? Oh right, free noodles! Yep, on it. How heavy do you think a mountain is? Compare to like- Ow!" MK attempts to grab the bowl but someone throws a spoon at him, showing and angry Pigsy.

         "Free noodles?!" Pigsy then takes the noodles. "No one gets a free meal at Pigsy's! I'm not running a charity here, Tang!" Pigsy glares at Tang while Y/n took out her wallet.