✨🥇Calabash🥈✨

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nobody's P.O.V~

MK is snoring in bed with a comic book on his face. Suddenly, his room begins to shake knocking stuff off his shelves.

"What? Earthquake! Oh, no-o-o-o. All my pwecious pwossessions." MK panicked and looked at his room but then noticed his clock resting on his clothes.

" Huh? 9:01!! I'm late for work! My staff, my staff, where's my staff? Staff? Pigsy's gonna kill me! Okay. Socks. Jacket. Bandana. Let's go." MK dashes downstairs to Pisgy's Noodles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/n's P.O.V~

I saw MK burst through Pigsy's door and apologized profusely to Pigsy. 

'At least he's acting normal' I sweatdropped at MK, I had noticed how Pigsy and Tang were acting towards each other this morning. It freaked me out.

"And I'm here. Pigsy! I'm so sorry I'm late. I overslept, and I guess I didn't set an alarm? Honestly, I don't even remember going to bed. And the earthquake, and-and-and- please don't fire me." MK cried dramatically on the floor. Pigsy turned around to face MK with a big smile on his face.

"Fire you? Ha! Why would I fire you?" Pigsy grinned from ear to ear, I looked at him with a scared look.

'Who is this guy and what the hell has he done to Pigsy.. I WANT MY FATHER FIGURE BACKKKK!!' I thought as I sulked on the table slamming my head down on it. MK looked at me with a concerned look.

"You okay Y/n?" MK tilted his head.

"fjekafjkbeghreljgelwfbhueofh" I mumbled.

"Good talk.." MK sweatdropped by my answer. He looked back at Pigsy and answered his question.

"Uh, well, last time you said, "If you are one minute late ever again, you are fired!" MK mimicked Pigsy's exact words.

"Yeah I remember that." I mumbled.

"I said that?" Pigsy tilted his head.

"That doesn't sound like my best friend Pigsy." Tang wrapped his arm around Pigsy's shoulder as they smile at us.

"Best friend!? MK what's happening in this world?!?!"  I waved my hands around.

"Uh-" MK tilted his head.

Tang and Pigsy laugh together. The world then starts to shake again.

"Ah!" I fell out of my chair from the shaking.

"It's happening again!" MK looked around with a panicked look, failing to notice Pigsy and Tang glitching in the background.

"Again? What you talking about, MK?" Pigsy smiled at MK, it was starting make me uneasy seeing Pigsy smile for so long.

"Did you not feel that?" MK was in a stance from preventing himself from falling over.

"Feel what?" Pigsy gave us a confused look.

"The freaking earthquake Pigsy!!" I shouted at him as my tail spiked up

"I think MK, and Y/n got a real case of the Mondays, hmm?" Tang leaned over the counter and wiggled his eyebrows at us. MK looked confused but then started to think.