✨🛵Impossible Delivery🛵✨

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/n's P.O.V~

Today was MK's training day, so Monkey king and I were currently working on his sparring. Monkey king was dodging MK's swings from his staff, and I was working on MK's multi tasking skills by attacking him with my sickles. MK blocked my attack with his staff and pushed me back and went to attack Monkey king again.

Monkey King dodges MK's attacks until he uses his tail to wrap around MK's leg, throwing him out to the inside of Flower Fruit Mountain.

"UWAHHHHH!!!" MK's screamed as he got flung into the air, his voice fading away from the distance.

"Did you really have to go that far?" I sweatdropped.

"Hey, the kid's got to learn how to land if he gets thrown that far." Monkey king smirked at me and jumped towards the direction he threw MK.

"I suppose so.." I shook my head and smiled as I jumped after him.

I landed next to Wukong and noticed MK stuck in the ground head first.

"Ooh, That's gotta hurt." I winced at MK's predicament. 

 "Better. Way, way better." Monkey king pulls MK out of the ground and twirls him upright.

"You're totally getting the hang of this, bud!" Wukong grinned at MK.

"Aw really?" MK beamed happily from the praise.

"Yeah, your reflexes have been getting better since we've been sparring together." I stuck my tongue out and held my sickle by my side.

" I stuck my tongue out and held my sickle by my side

"I mean, it does make sense. You are getting trained by me, and Y/n. Now, we just gotta work on your focus." Monkey king put a hand on his hip and looked down at MK.

"Yeah, I am the best of focus" MK grinned and flipped his hair but then paused and took in Monkey kings words and then tackled him and looked at him in the eyes.

"What do you mean, "work on my focus?!" I-I'm like No. 1 Focus Guy!" MK yelled in Monkey king's face while clinging onto him.

"Ugh, if anyone is No. 1 Focus Guy, it's me." Monkey king grinned and puffed up his chest proudly.

"You? Focus guy?" I snickered to myself while Monkey King glared at me.

"What?!" MK pulls out his book and points to it.

"Literally, your entire legacy is about you being impulsive and dodging responsibilities!" 

Monkey King grabs a bag of peach chips and munches on some.