✨🥡A Hero is Born Part 2🥡✨

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nobody's P.O.V~

Demon Bull King is wreaking havoc on the city. During the takeover, Pigsy's Food Truck ran into the Bull Clones.

"Ahhh!" Pigsy, Tang, Mei, Sandy, and Mo screamed out in fear.

Meanwhile from a distance A Bull Clone evilly laughs as they target the food truck.

"Oh, no. Their secret weapon: barrels!" Tang shouted from within the food truck as Pigsy swerved around the barrels until one hit the food truck.

The food truck gets destroyed and all of them leap out of the truck landing effortlessly as they all gave the Bull Clone a dark look with shadows over casted all of their faces, sending the Bull Clone running away in fear.

Flames appear as Redson stepped out of them with an evil grin.

"So you wanna be heroes, huh? Let me show you what happens to heroes!" Redson said as he releases a fire tornado.

Pigsy growls and stomps up to Redson.

"I've had it up to here what these demon punk-" Pisgy gets cut off when Mei puts her hand out in front of Pigsy.

"I'll handle this one." Mei said with a shadow over cast on her face as she stepped up to Redson.

Mei proceeds to use her powers creating a large green dragon staring menacingly at Redson, but it disappears when MK and Y/n come in on their Cloud Jet.

"Ahhhhh!" MK and Y/n screamed out in terror.

"MK? Y/N?" Mei looked up at the cloud jet seeing MK and Y/n's horrified faces. They then proceed hit and crush Redson with their jet. The Jet crashed as it was totally destroyed.

MK and Y/n come out of the jet bruised.

"Ugh, MK you're never driving again." Y/n groaned out as she held her head.

"I don't think we can drive again Y/n" MK gestured to the destroyed jet.

"Oh damn." Y/n looked down at the jet while her raccoon ears twitched.

"Kids!" Pigsy shouted out with relief as tears fell down his face not noticing Y/n's new appearance. Sandy put a hand on his chest and sighed out in relief while Tang, and Mei were crying. Mei then ran up and tackled MK and Y/n into a hug.

"MK! Oh my goodness! We saw you two blast into the fire. I thought you two were all like "Phew, ahhh" but you're not!" Mei made gestures with her hands as she noticed Y/n's new appearance.