✨🌩Bad Weather 🌩✨

~Y/N's P.O.V~

"And in breaking news, it's been confirmed that last week's devastation was caused by the legendary Demon Bull King. Questions still remains about the small overpowered young man who saved us all. Authorities warn citizens on..." The television played as MK could be seen on TV.

"And I was like, "Stop there, Demon Bull King." And D.B.K.'s all like, "You can't stop me! I'm cwazy!" And then I grabbed my staff, and whoosh! I created this giant mech!"  MK grinned and swung his staff around.

"I think we know MK, we were all there." I grinned at MK, my raccoon ears twitched and I leaned my head on my hand.

"Uh oh, looks like you sprung a leak, MK." Mei pointed out, the ships floor had been impaled by MK's staff."

"Oh jeez!" MK panicked trying to cover up the hole.

Pigsy stomped up to MK, he looked mad.

"I've just pulled a quadruple shift at the shop. And I show up to see you've all been slacking off all day!" Pigsy roared out in anger.

"Oh, Piggy, relax. A little time off never hurt anyone." Tang said as he sipped some noodles.

"Yeah! A time off never hurt nobody." MK grinned at Pigsy.

"..." I didn't say anything as I stared up into the sky.

"Look out!" Sandy shouted out to everyone. One of the huge crates broke off a chain, it huge crashed down on MK, everyone looked shocked while I started at the crate.

"Oh, would you look at that." I said bluntly as I sipped some tea.

"Kid!" Pigsy shouted out worriedly.

"I... am... invincible!" MK grinned as he flexed his new power.

"Yeah!" Mei chirped as she threw her fist in the air.

"Look, MK, just 'cause you got the Monkey King's powers and all, It don't mean-" Pigsy, Tang, and Sandy gasp from Mei pointing a rocket launcher at MK. I sat there with a bored face.

MK! How about... this? Mei launches a bazooka missile towards MK.

MK got hit, Everyone except Mei and I looked shocked. Pigsy had tears at the corner of his eyes.

 Pigsy had tears at the corner of his eyes

"Oooh, that's gotta hurt." I winced from what I just witnessed.

"Y/n! MK could be dead!" Pigsy shouted at me. The dust cleared to reveal MK standing there with a smirk.

"I am invincible!" MK smiled brightly and threw his arms in the air.

Pigsy Sighs.

"Look, kiddo, you're a superhero now. You're going to need-" Pigsy gets cut off by Mei.

"A cape! Maybe a logo, or a headquarters! Some vehicles, you know, all the stuff to help you beat bad guys!" Mei grinned brightly.

"No, what I was getting at-" Pigsy then gets cut of by me.