Ch-17

August 15, 1994, Thursday.

I had completed my third year at Hogwarts. It was such a surreal thing for me to say.

I sometimes even think I got stuck in a dream or something.

I've been back home for around 2 months. Draco wrote to me saying we could join him whenever we please.

I and the Quadro planned on going there tomorrow.

That is why, I'm packing rn.

I'd most probably be going back to Hogwarts from the manor.

I was really excited to meet Narcissa Malfoy. I like her so much but not as much as Ainsley (gurl would prolly jump off a cliff to get her attention)

I packed my oversized hoodies and joggers and tank tops and stuff it's summer after all.

I was even excited to see the manor. Plp describe it to be depressing (even the malfoy family's heir). But I think I would like it. I basically like dark stuff what to say.

Turns out my mum was in a mutual relationship with Mrs. Malfoy back at Hogwarts.

After done with my packing I turned off the music which was playing and then decided to continue watching Friends.

While I completed abt 3 eps I heard my mother yell my name.

"Coming mum!"

I walked down stairs to meet my friends with their family. "Hey guys I thought you would be coming tomorrow" eyeing their suitcases.

"Our parents thought it would be a good idea to have dinner together since it's been a while" Ainsley said and walked to her room to keep her suitcase.

She seemed annoyed probably had yet another fight with her parents. I sighed and then greeted the elders.

I pulled Carla and Iris to Ainsley's room with me after dinner. "Guys! I have a problem,"

"What?" Iris asked.

"See, I have been geart friends with Draco and all but he does make me nervous which leads to awkward situations I don't wanna face. I abruptly agreed because of excitement. I don't wanna have awkward situations with him yet again!" I whined.

"You still have to see him at hogwarts" said Carla. "Yeah but we are at his own house that is different." I stated.

"Look, just suck it up, it's no big deal. I'll help you have less conversations with him" Ainsley chimed in.

"It's not that I don't wanna talk to him. Like yk what I mean?" I asked.

"Fyn we get it. You do wanna talk to him but without the awkwardness" Carla said as Ainsley groaned annoyed.

"Why are you acting so annoyed?" The older witch among us questioned.

"Just another fight with my parents, my dad to be precise."

She just talked abt how she was annoyed with him being nosy in her business and stuff.

"Like the other day I was talking to Cyno and when he found that I was talking to a guy he started going all protective," she ranted.

She eventually got tired and fell asleep and we made our ways back to our rooms too.

        ──⭒─⭑─⭒────⭒─⭑─⭒──
I wore a t-shirt and a jean since it was burning outside. I walked down for my breakfast and found that we were eating waffles.

I had the food and then brought the suitcase down to the door. We were apparating to the manor since it was a bit far away.

"Gawd this is gonna be bad " Iris said.

"Tell me about it," Carla commented.

We said our farewells to my parents and the other's parents.

My father was apparating us there.
"Say hi to Narcissa for me" my mum said and I nodded.

I felt nauseous, when I opened my eyes I was at the entrance of the manor. It was beautiful and quite emo but I found it gorgeous.

We walked to the door and knocked. When the door was opened I was met with a woman with dark hair and blonde strands.

She smiled when she looked at us and said "Please come in"

"Hi Mrs. Malfoy" the girls and I greeted. "Welcome, please call me Narcissa."

"Boys they are here!" She yelled and was catching up with my dad.

I heard laughter and saw 4 guys walking down the stairs. They made their way to us.

"Hey!" Theo greeted. I've gotten close with all of them they fulfilled my wish of having good guy friends.

After a while after my dad left and some tea form Narcissa, Narcissa asked Draco to show us to our rooms.

"The house elves will take care of your suitcases" Draco said.

"Your rooms are next to each other" he said as I was following him looking at the house fascinated.

"Hey Draco," I called. He turned to me and raised his eye brows. "Can you give me a tour later, by any chance?" I asked.

He chuckled and said "Sure, why not?"

I smiled and just then I notice that he was wearing a black shirt with black jeans. The butterflies started flying around.

Ainsley who has probably overheard our conversation chimed in. The others seemed to be discussing about something.

"Actually I would like to join you guys!" She said and looked at Draco as if to convey something.

Draco just gave an annoyed glare and said "I'm not giving a tour. Nott and Zabini knows this house as much as me so they will sure like to do it," he said looking at me and turned to Ainsley. (He's tryna prove a point here)

"Oh.." I said with a sorta disappointed voice. I noticed him open his mouth to say something but was intruped by Louis.

"Dude the rooms are here," he said. "Ryt yea. Pick which ever rooms you like all the guest rooms are the same basically." Draco said.

I opened the door closest to me to see my suitcase already there, the house elves probably apparated them.

It was bog room with a four poster bed. It had black and white themed covers on it. I just sat down when Draco walked in.

"Hey. I'd give you a tour later, after dinner probably?" He asked.

"It's not big deal you don't have to bother" I chuckled but was still a bit sad abt the rejection earlier.

"I'm giving you a tour. End of conversation" he said in a stern voice which made me laugh.

"Sure, sir" I said.

"It's just Carlton annoys me," he said and rolled his eyes. I chuckled.

"Okay, suit yourself. I'll chk the others and call you when dinner is ready," he said and walked out.

God. I should definitely do something with my feelings before it gets out of hands.

If we weren't friends it would have been better. But now I had to face him whenever I feel butterflies and shit.

I sighed thinking about these and just unpacked my stuff.

        ──⭒─⭑─⭒────⭒─⭑─⭒──
(Words: 1135)