Ch-27

September 15, 1994, Thursday

"They say he's morally grey, what can say grey's my favorite... What can I say no I don't pray but for your body I'd worship.."

I was singing along and getting ready for the trip down to Hogsmead. The last time I visited the village was on Sunday, and it wasn't a school planned trip. Today was the actual trip.

My friends had some work to do so they didn't join me. It looked like it was about to rain so I thought it'd be nice to go down there and have some butterbeer.

I was a little extra happy today. Probably because my two best friends sorted their problems out and were back to fighting like cats and dogs. Their fight had be worrying but I was relieved now.

I paused the music and grabbed my purse to head down. I also took my earbuds with me.

I wondered if I'd get any company down there.

I was going down the corridor that led to the entrance hall. I lost track of time, I was late. But something good happened for being late.

I got a whole carriage for myself. I hopped onto the carriage and got comfortable. I put on the earbuds and selected the shuffle option on my Playlist.

As expected it started to drizzle outside the carriage. Night changes was playing as the rain drops hit the window softly.

"We're only getting older baby and I've been thinking about it lately.. does it ever drive you crazy.. just how fast the night changes.. it'll never change me and you..."

This song never failed to create a feeling of nostalgia even if I can't relate to it.

As I was enjoying the atmosphere, the carriage came to a stop at the village.

I huffed and got out of the carriage. The whole reason why I came down today was to get butterbeer and buy some snacks. Snacks: chocolates and crisps.

I strode to honeydukes and once I entered I was engulfed by the warmth radiated by the fireplace. I bought some chocolates not hard candies tho.. I ain't a big fan of those.

I went to the counter and paid for the sweets and went to The Three Broomsticks. I didn't go to Bold Brew since my sister strictly prohibited selling butterbeer.

I entered the shop and found a booth in the corner of the shop near a window. The rain's pace picked up and started to hit the window really hard.

As I was enjoying the aura emmited by the rain, I received my warm butterbeer, which I ordered when I entered the shop.

I took a sip of the butterbeer and sighed feeling content at the feeling of the warm liquid going down my throat.

"Look in my eyes, they'll tell you the truth. The girl in my story has always been you. I'd go down with the Titanic, it's true, for you..."

"Lover.." I hummed along. The pub engaged so no one could hear me, which I was thankful for.

I felt someone covering my eyes. The citrusy scent of Dior Sauvage told me who it was. "Hello Draco," I smiled.

He took his hands away from my eyes and sat beside me. The table was in the shape of 'U' so three people could sit next to each other.